[Preview][Dragon Age: Origins][PC-Xbox 360-PS3]

GrisoM

• 3 weeks later...

whoa, i thought it was the same with Dragon Age: Origins awakening and i downloaded it ;D

What's the difference? The Awakening is some kind of expansion ??

You think i should download the first one and play it b4 Awakening ?

whoa, i thought it was the same with Dragon Age: Origins awakening and i downloaded it ;D

What's the difference? The Awakening is some kind of expansion ??

You think i should download the first one and play it b4 Awakening ?

Origins is the base game!Awakening is a big expansion^^ something like a continue..but u can't play it without Origins:P

Origins is the base game!Awakening is a big expansion^^ something like a continue..but u can't play it without Origins:P

You must have origins installed, but you can play awakening with out making a story on origins.

well..i downloaded Dragon Age: Origins Awakening and i'm playing. I don't have the base game. GRRR I'm confused. How is this possible? Maybe the game i downloaded contains...the base game? How can i figure out ? :D

well..i downloaded Dragon Age: Origins Awakening and i'm playing. I don't have the base game. GRRR I'm confused. How is this possible? Maybe the game i downloaded contains...the base game? How can i figure out ? :D

Well its simple

If you have Dragon age origins, you can play the game story (last 40-50h) and you will reach lvl 22-25 and you can import that character into Dragon age origins awakening.

Why would you do that?

Well, the story of Dragon age origins is amazing and, if you start dragon age origins awakening with a new character your level will be 18 (less skills, less hp, less stats)

Well im done with Dragon Age Origins at PC and now im thinking to buy at PS 3 and then buy Aweking DLC :)

This game is pure awesome but my comp a bit OLD =(

• 4 months later...

i wonder whats this creture on the video,maybe its something that remains from darkspawn...

i bet he is another "mini boss" of DA2

The real question is "is morrigan gonna appear?" :O