What u think about Major Arcana set ?

Major Arcana Robe is great

it has great pdef , big matk and stun resistance, also gives more mp

its great to farm, great to pvp fully buffed with your group...if you can resist stun theres no reason to use DC robe in big pvp fights

and i would say Majestic is better for healler class than DC because mp regen and stun resistance

c.speed is good but not everything..you can have a dc robe set for small fights or olympiad, but in big fights, Major Arcana shows its superiority

MA > any a grade armor .

Elemental resistances are everything you need.

+17% MATK and stun ressist with the mp bonuses are nice too.

After gracia it's all about elemental ressists, so MA is allot beter

than dc.

Oly domis and wcs (for the nuker time before they switch to meele) prefer

MA. Mp / stucked matk from buffs is great, and since you are full buffed you care

only for matk and mp (more matk > lower mp loss).

Necros can be beter with MA too, they work as debuffers on big scale pvps.

More mat > more chances to land debuffs.

Necromancers can use MA robe...

You use with Gladi Oo? You mean with some Mage sub or with Gladiator Oo?

Gladiator needs MP, and if you play 7x servers you will understand what i mean..

And i don't wanna know what you say or not, it isn't lamme cuz i got 398 points and i was hero ever month so... just read some guides how to use Gladis and what does the armors do! You only play on 5k servers l2j with full bugs, man i don't care.

Yeah see all the comments pal? That's what happends when you play only 1k+ servers... Try playing retail mates you'll see that Major Arcana is much better than DC and can be used on many ocasion if you think i am wrong deny my reply and go back to your 5k servers. Major Arcana gives ressistance , way more mana than DC robe or Tallum  not to mention the big M.atk it provides! F.E you're a sph and you do not have full buff yet you're farming in a place where they are herbs most likely you will equip the Arcana because you will have way more m.atk and the monsters will die in 1-2 hits maximum because herbs are dropped only in solo-mobs areas. Also if you don't know that the bigger the damage on the last hit you make which kills the monster provies you more or less exp depends on the number.. For example if you kill a monster with a mc you get 5% more exp. I hope you know what im getting to.

PS: Less Hits less mana waste less mana waste less need of EE less need of EE more time for you to farm.

due on low rate and on pvp servers DC is better, tallum is -INT and major dont gives cast. Casting speed and atack speed are the more important things in l2 for me. i dont wanna be on 80lvl with 900 cast...

on DN-network i have an elemantal summoner/necro cast spd fullbuffed in MA set is like 2500 lol so MA set works great ^^

What is that server?

i would like to try it :D

#DN-network# can u share me the link to access on the site?

in my opinion Major arcana set is

totally useless well, i dont play in

x5 servers but i cant find the point

that this armor exist in x5k server's.

PS: we are talking only for interlude servers right?

because in gracia final dragonic,major arcana,Tallum and

dark crystal are useless at least in the server that i am

playing.

the biggest disadvantage of major arcane is that has low c.speed...dc set has the highest so it's better...i think that having high c.speed it's better than the high m.atk...