[ Share ] Vote Ban

` εЯЯoЯ ^

Vote Ban

Description

• Like title says it's a plugin used to ban players by vote. 
  • When you type '[/][.]voteban' a menu with current players on server will appear and you can vote who you want to ban. (You can only vote once for same player, and if you leave server, the vote will be removed). 
  • After selecting the wanted player, you can enter a ban reason. 
  • Players will be checked after each vote, so if player have more than X%(percent) votes, will be banned by setted amount of time.
  • The plugin has a restrict system, that will not let the players go away more than 'z' distance.Many players challenge to knife duel, and start to run away until the round ends.
  • Each vote will be logged in 'logs/voteban/D-M-Y.log', so an admin can check later the reasons of ban.

Cvars

• voteban_percent (Default:80) - Raport between votes and total players needed to ban a player.
  • voteban_type (Default:1) - Ban type [1 - SteamID / 2 - IP]. 
  • voteban_time (Default:100) - Ban time. 

Source

• alliedmods

Changelog

• v1.0 - Initial release.

votebanex.th.png

Get Plugin or Get Source

Well thats very good.We use it to our server.When we hire admins we dont give them rights to ban but we give them the right to voteban.

Its a little bit different from the one we got..but this command is accessible only from admins right?

Its a little bit different from the one we got..but this command is accessible only from admins right?

Yae only from admins . They press the voteban command and the user's can easy vote .

• 1 month later...

is onlly for admins who have server?? or i can add in my personal cs mode with Bots?:))

You can add it in your personal cs mode with bots. If AmX Mod X is installed.

is onlly for admins who have server?? or i can add in my personal cs mode with Bots?:))

What do you mean personal cs mode? If you mean the "new game" then no but if you mean your server from the pc or a dedicated one then yes ( Amx mod x is a must be installed )

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...