interlude [L2OFF] ~ L2Dust

Ray

All servers is the same story, CORRUPTION!

Cant you just stop "sucking cock of gm's" for items? What is the funny of that? when Private servers close and you start pay for play you will remember this shits, believe me. Its just a game, enjoy it, and get a job, cause your parents are not your slaves! nolifers!

Sorry for the strong words, but some times they need them to open their eyes.

Sooo true, and if this really is corrupted then im not gonna try to download interlude :o

Sooo true, and if this really is corrupted then im not gonna try to download interlude :o

This server is not corrupted. GMs are really friendly and the community too. Server is growing every day. I think there is over 400 ppl online and server is online only 2 days. Mass pvps (today we fighted 3 allies too kill barakiel. Just awesome server.

This server is not corrupted. GMs are really friendly and the community too. Server is growing every day. I think there is over 400 ppl online and server is online only 2 days. Mass pvps (today we fighted 3 allies too kill barakiel. Just awesome server.

as I hear fighted 3allies I got a heart attack how funny that be going join thx hope is a good server xD

lolz sevrer opened for 3days =.= I see ppl running with red weapons around

the red weapons that u see around are daggers, and those daggers+16 doesnt unbalance at all

for now there's only a db+10 (the max i saw)..it's not hard to enchant..but to add SA is kinda hard(need to farm a bit)

as I hear fighted 3allies I got a heart attack how funny that be going join thx hope is a good server xD

lolz sevrer opened for 3days =.= I see ppl running with red weapons around

omagad dude y are talking about C/B +16 weaps!yeah big deal.

just simple private server? are u kidding me? There is no donations for itams, 5th day and already 500 ppl on, 4 big allies already faghting for epic rbs.

Thats nothing special for u?

Gotta agree with many guys. This server is well made + balanced.

I joined at Friday and they reached yesterday 400 people online.

Gratz to the guys that develop + run this server.

amm u can use l2wolker for make a buff station in town??

I've tried to figure OOG Walker to set up a buff station but it doesnt work, dunno why maybe they have a good protection.