interlude [Interlude L2J]L2-Overdose PvP Server fresh and wiped Don't Miss it

RєVєnGeR^

P.S.:The Worst Of All Is That Some1 Kicked 4 Of His Friends Because Of The Ego Of Someone...

Good Luck Again!!

all i can say is big +1! BIG EGo very big

Ok i don't think that you have to solve your difference about the staff here .

Good Luck with your server ReVeNGeR . :)

WeLL I DOn't Really Have Any Problem That I Am Out Of The Staff..But When Some1 Says The We(Me,Darkslayer,Lifo,Webmonster) Were Corrupted When We Were The Best And Most Active GameMasters Of The Server,Including Magaki13 Then I Can't Let It Go...He Is Insulting Me In A Really Embarrassing Way...It's Nothing Personal,Just A Breakout...

well.. what to say? i mean ok..you've been kicked. is there any reason of start saying thingies here?

the ego of someone.? ehm. come on mate.. stop saying bullshit. i know you are talking about me.. its not something difficult to understand.. u know what? the problem is that u dont understand. what did i tried to tell ya on msn? did u got it? NO! Why? cause u are the big ego guy..

whatever. i dont think that there's a point of working anymore for nothing..

too bad that some people do not understand. i dont care for the opinions though.. there are many people that know my job , and respect me. i dont wait respect from anyone else , since the people i like / love are respecting me.

P.S: Never said that u weren't a good gamemaster..neither darkslayer.. the problem was that revenger hired too much people (  9 gamemasters for a server with 80 members population. funny huh? ). and also , i wasnt the one that said : oh! let's kick darkslayer and masterdisaster. so please stop saying things that dont even exist..bye

From Where To Start??:S

First Of All As I Said Before I Don't Really Care About My Position In The Server...But I Do Care About The Way I've Been Kicked...The Ego Of <<Some1>>  Is Something That Been Discussed A Lot Today...And You Are Not That "Egoman"...Good Luck!!

LoL this is a real server, not the old one with full of customs!!I will not leave extreme now ofc but, i will log in for fun to see IG ;).

PS:And my opinion about the kicked Gms that was Platinum here(in the staff) is that, well for the firts 2 days is nice to be Gm, helping ppls, answer all the time.But in 1 month and more it will start to get boring and you will do things that  admin will not like.(What i said before happened to a admin that i know, he did gms some guys in a Forum, the first days was all going ok, all was happy.A month later some ppls IG starting walking around with +16 gear...)

WeLL I DOn't Really Have Any Problem That I Am Out Of The Staff..But When Some1 Says The We(Me,Darkslayer,Lifo,Webmonster) Were Corrupted When We Were The Best And Most Active GameMasters Of The Server,Including Magaki13 Then I Can't Let It Go...He Is Insulting Me In A Really Embarrassing Way...It's Nothing Personal,Just A Breakout...

You Have A Nice Way To Write ... Not! :D :D :D