[Exploit] Clan skills in olymp.

I tested this in l2mafia stucksubs

1) Join a clan with clan skills

2) Leave clan  and dont make rr so u have clan skills

3) join olymp.

4) Clan skills will dissapear when u make rr , but not during olymp

This is useful sometimes , U have more  mp,matk,patk,hp etc.

Enjoy.

(This is my first exploit :P)

Hmm..sound interesting but..i think is useless....Why you will leave the clan before play in olympiad?

Cuz i dont understand...

You can stay in clan and after the oly you can leave but...

This "exploit" is useless...

NVM...nice try :)

Hmm..sound interesting but..i think is useless....Why you will leave the clan before play in olympiad?

Cuz i dont understand...

You can stay in clan and after the oly you can leave but...

This "exploit" is useless...

NVM...nice try :)

If you are in a clan and you enter olympiad, clan buffs dissapear. When you leave clan they stay until rr. That's the point of this bug. After oly you can re-join the clan. This can be useful.

Clan skills arent that amazing unless you have all lvl 3 with lvl 8 clan including empowermen,speed,might,shield,barrier,vitality, and so on and so forth... it doesnt increase much without buffs.

i think that is a little useless.. dont know if work .. but i will search my stats .. and try this for see if work :)

How can you see it ?

Ontopic:it works, i used this in a Gracia 2 Server.

• 2 weeks later...

working in gracia 2 

classes: evas saint-cardinal-elven elder

all the rest need to be able to transform to something...ex. death blader (? not sure how its called ^^)

join oly when you see 120, change to inquisitor and back to normal (else transform to what you have learned), when you teleport in oly, clan skills will be there.

Hope it still working ...

][_(O)][_

(o_O)  wath is that lol in stuck sub mafia is dont working noob and why you want leave the clan stay in the clan and you have every time clan skill

lol man listen

when you are in a clan and you have clan skills in the match clan skills are dissappeared

when you leave a clan and you don't make rr you still have the clan skills and if you join the oly you have them too because you aren't in a clan

so better to test it and then tell your opinion i just tested on l2mafia with a bot in oly and works