[Share] L2J Gracia Final Pack + Custom faction System

Hey ya, as some of you may have heard/see fdLP shared a custom faction system for Gracia Final L2J.

So, here im sharing complete pack with the faction system included.

-----------------------------

Some information provided by fdLP

-----------------------------

Its called NvC , Noobs vs Cools Faction System which is in Alpha Stage. Whenever i have time and better ideas i will update it.You can also suggest me new ideas here.

Features :

* Custom Start Title for every char

* Custom Spawn point for all chars

* Adena via PvP

* Cannot Attack same faction member

* 3 Custom starting levels , 75-80-85

* Allow to change the Towns at PvP Zones

* Colors of 2 factions!

* Nice NPC which has different htmls when you change to a faction.(ex. when i speak to the NPC with a new character i will be able to see the normal

* htm of the NPC , if i become a noob i see another , the same goes with cool)

* Noble System , you need 50 pvps to get Noble and it will automatically remove them from your char and you get Noblesse status(fully)

* When you die and press to village you get teleport back to Base(Cool's base  //Tully's Workshop 9 + Noob's base  //Tully's Workshop 10)

* You dont flag when you attack another player and when you kill the opponent you pvp gets increased

* New > Everytime a noob or cool logs in , they get a custom "welcome" message.

-----------------

Datapack Download

-----------------

-----------------

Core Download

-----------------

Just extract them on the same folder.

This is not a Pre-Configured pack with 3 clicks 'n' go.

You need to configure configs manually and install db.

Note: I will be giving updated [jar] file every week so bugs will be fixed and updates related to the faction system will be done.

Post a comment if you like my share. hf ;]

-----------

UPDATES

-----------

Place the data folder in your GameServer

http://rapidshare.com/files/242247017/data.zip

Pls, If You can, make this:

+Special Guards (L2PNCGuard) for Noobs and for Cools. This Guards must kill another faction players.

+The Clan leader wich in the Noobs faction can't invite to the clan the players from another faction. (If its done sorry.)

Sorry for my bad English.

Pls, If You can, make this:

+Special Guards (L2PNCGuard) for Noobs and for Cools. This Guards must kill another faction players.

+The Clan leader wich in the Noobs faction can't invite to the clan the players from another faction. (If its done sorry.)

Sorry for my bad English.

Your suggestions here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=63437

I just added the java codes and shared the pack because most of the people dont know how to compile or add java codes.