[Share] L2J Gracia Final Pack + Custom faction System

• 2 weeks later...

Too nice i already try it but when you become a "noob" your name color change to gold but when you relogin  it become again white the normal one.Can you tell me how i can set the gold color in the name of the faction players and after they relogin to keep the color in the name and not disapair ?

i have big problem. i install L2J Gracia Final Pack + Custom faction System . login in game make my character and click start no login in game. in game server write problem :

filed loading character .. unknow column "cool" in "field list" pls help how to fix this problem.

i have big problem. i install L2J Gracia Final Pack + Custom faction System . login in game make my character and click start no login in game. in game server write problem :

filed loading character .. unknow column "cool" in "field list" pls help how to fix this problem.

you must update the "characters" table in your database. (insert 2 collumn cool and nood more into it). In his datapack, we can find it in sql, that is:  DP Part of NvC Faction System.sql

But, as I said before, this pack still not finish:

1. when you have 50 pvps, npc dont let you become noble

2. you can not fight any mobs, any npcs in game (when you do it, nothing happen and in game server window console, you see some error ....

Plz, fix it . Thanks for your share