Leave photo's with big score that you have made . [ Online Server's ]

Can i ask you how u did the fps/etc to shown on the center? cuz mine is on right and i cant see my money :P

Im comming to play on MxC server now and i'll post a screen

sry guyz but kapsimo sucks.the admins are some kind of assholes and noobs....they always try to make you angry and most times they ban you without a reason omG.Ok your score is great i agree but you should play in a better server not kapsimo:S like parell universe or something like this.

This scores,i've been maded today,bcs i don't make ss when i make good scores  :'( but i made today  8)

On Snow,we beggin to pawn and all exit from ct,and 1 man loading come to us  ;D bcs to cs is hard against us  :)

fysnow0010y.png

deaztecremake0001.png

And o aztec_remake i made only this score bcs i exit from srv and ss for finish :D

Ps:My best score was on Awp_india 180 frags with 33 deaths but i dont have any ss :( i love awp  :D

Can i ask you how u did the fps/etc to shown on the center? cuz mine is on right and i cant see my money :P

Im comming to play on MxC server now and i'll post a screen

Sorry extreme now i saw your post.

Open concole and write "net_graphpos 2" (without the ") and it will be in the center or if you want it to the left write in concole "net_graphpos 3"

118 kills with 36 deaths at kapsimo 2

i don't have any proof because i still have prob with the photos but i just made it