Leave photo's with big score that you have made . [ Online Server's ]

• 2 weeks later...

i just want +1 post :P j/k i dont use any kind of hack if u want to try me send me an IP SERVER via pm to play a match together.

Greetings

i just want +1 post :P j/k i dont use any kind of hack if u want to try me send me an IP SERVER via pm to play a match together.

Greetings

What makes you think that i am a good CS player ? I am pretty nab at that game i prefer AA 3 or MOH:AA rather than CS 1.6.But i still don't belive you . I think that you modified the picture or you used a hack because the score is unbelievable. But if you are really saying the truth then u are an Epic Shootah !

• 4 weeks later...

soz for this annoying question but i will ask it

how i take a photo? i tried many time with print screen to do this, but when i do it and then go to upload it, i only upload a black photo without anything more.

give me a hand plz, because i have big  scores and i want to upload them :P

this is wanted to do

prnt screen and then edit with painting but with this way i just only see a black screen

btw,i will try and this with f12!

ty

in the kapsimo there are some very pr0 Players Like `TreloS^...this guy is so good that they ban him from everywhere...and he is not using cheat.believe me.

in the kapsimo there are some very pr0 Players Like `TreloS^...this guy is so good that they ban him from everywhere...and he is not using cheat.believe me.

he is epic wh player kkthxbb

AS for error all ur images were with noobs in kapsimo #iDeA.when i am on and u are too ur scores are normal