Leave photo's with big score that you have made . [ Online Server's ]

• 1 month later...

15hjuag.jpg

//EDIT.

@ Gadeas - I know kadrie,is a good one gurl,i mean she know cs for a gurl,i was tooking with her on skype,and with her boyfriend and friends,we was a team  :)

Yea I know. So you know DauMagie,Luceee,etc?:)

A big server world? I think you kidding me i dont see any steam user,or you resolution is 600 x 800 or 400 x 600 or those guys are valvers.

Some time ago i played on ESL Gather.

@ Gadeas - I know kadrie,is a good one gurl,i mean she know cs for a gurl,i was tooking with her on skype,and with her boyfriend and friends,we was a team  :)

im playing on 640x480 , u should check koliba big ,high servers and kgb check them on gametracker . koliba was 6th on top but they change ip twice and now koliba is 25.

That's mean is an protocol 48 server right?

If is an public server sux.

it is 48 i think becouse u can join with steam and no steam cs, and it is pub server.

I think you dosn't know what is 48 protocol - 48 means only steam users can play.

If you can join and from 47 protocol - 47 means and no steam.

You said is public so its 47- 48 so sux.

You should learn what is an real server,i play only on protocol 48 servers with full players.

/end.

I didnt know that but i just know that u can join with steam and no steam . This was at early morning u should try this server and then talk about full players.I know that pub servers are sux but u can lose some time and relax.

And i'm still the champion on awp india  :o

awpindia0018.png

No one can beat it?  ;D

Already past some time.

PS:I wasn't in my best day in the pic,and was maded some time ago,actualy i quit from this game  :P