[Guide]How to make a signature [simple way with photos]

`Gerero®

Today i will make my own guide about how to make a simple sign. I know that there is and one more

guide but i will make one more with more details and better result. Also this topic is based on Blane's

video guide but i make it wih photos for the persons who are bored to download it or cannot some things

[like me but i seached and found them].Lastly, this sign will be maken on CS3.

Open CS3 and make a new file [or press CTRL +n] like this.

2rhwmbt.jpg

Then choose a render from planetrenders.net and save it on a file. Then go to pc and go to

File>Place>and then to the render you want to put. Something like this.

in8qdu.jpg

9860z6.jpg

Now make two copies of this render pressing CTRL+J and uncheck the two first renders like this.

2eku5v4.jpg

Now go to the first layer, i mean the first first layer not the copies. The first one. the original.

Now press R [or blur tool] and go upper where says brush and take this i show you.

t6t1d3.jpg

After you took this brush go here and do whatever i do.

2061xuh.jpg

2hzquet.jpg

2rejqcw.jpg

24mgy35.jpg

Now brush the original layer and make it seems like this.

2yv2pmg.jpg

Then check the first copy and do this.

[Note: also change the opacity to 75%]

29ws3sy.jpg

Now go to the first copy of the original layer. Go upper and use this brush as me and brush again.

s5dc9w.jpg

e6zs6r.jpg

Now check the second copy of the original layer and do this at the first copy.

2luz88x.jpg

Now go to the background and do this.

2ahehhj.jpg

then make a copy of the layer 0 pressing CTRL+J and a the copy do this.

[Note: the colour must be black and white like this]

2vv3jwp.jpg

Now make a new layer.

wk4brd.jpg

Then press B [or choose the Brush Tool] and go upper and do this.

o559br.jpg

Now change the color of the brush and choose a color which will fit with the whole sign.

122yq3a.jpg

And now as you choosed the colour of the brush, colour it around.

[Note] if your image will colored don't i will show you what to do]

10f84s3.jpg

Now move the layer upper the layer 0 like this.

[Note: we do this because we don;'t want our render to be coloured]

16llmvt.jpg

Now upper the layer 1 put other renders. No photos. But c4ds. To find them go to planetrenders.net

and at search wtire c4d and find the right which fits with the whole sign. You can use as man as

you want.When you put the c4ds press right click and rastelize layer.

When you put the c4ds you want then do this.Press erasser tool [or E] with this brush and erasse

some parts of each c4d. Like this.

29ymw7a.jpg

k3vigz.jpg

Now make a second layer and press CTRL+SHIT+J and fill the layer with blakc colour with the

Gradient Tool [or G]. change the colours to black.

2clv6r.jpg

Now on this layer we will make something like snow falls.To do this press B [or Brush tool]

and change the brush like. Also change the colour to yellow or gold or something like this.

2ymfuqb.jpg

And now brush like this .

vhgtaq.jpg

then change it like this because we want to see them lighter.

wl86j9.jpg

Then make a new one layer. Press on the layer and press ATL+CNRL+SHIFT+E and you will see this

2cei4vn.jpg

Now press Brush tool [or B] and choose what i do. Also make the colours all black.

1zytwt4.jpg

Now brush round the photo like this. With this we want to colour with black the layer because we want

to be a little dark the photo.Not all the photo but a place of it.

34oxz6s.jpg

Now do this.

9rptdx.jpg

When you do this, will appear a message box. There will see some colours. Choose black and white.

We want the image seems like this.

v49hud.jpg

Then go here and press luminosity.

143ewrp.jpg

Now make a new layer and press again ATL+CTRL+SHIFT+E.Then follow this path here.

[Note: if you cannot make a new layer from Layer>New layer. then press only ATL+CTRL+SHIFT+E]

16c1fgw.jpg

With this tool, you can light the photo as much as you want.Look what i do and try to do and you this

2v8obhy.jpg

Now we will write our name or whatever we want.Also i will show you how to change color,type of letter and size.

Find Horizontal Type Tool [or press T] and write your text.

2ld8z8o.jpg

Now one more thing and we are ok. Press again ALT+CTRL+SHIFT+E and find the Rectangular Marquee Tool

[or press M].Then choose the upper and down place like this.If you choose the upper place and want to choose and

down then press SHIFT and choose and the down place like this.

28wlcvo.jpg

Now go here or press SHIFT+F5.

ddg974.jpg

Now the image will be like this.

i5zvw1.jpg

And we finished. Now the only we have to do is to save it and i will show you how to save it with the right extension

and how to upload it on MxC.

zyagjp.jpg

1owz0h.jpg

Now save it somewhere to find it later. I save it on My Files.

33jmiix.jpg

When you press save it will appear two boxes.Press ok to them and then close the PS.

Now let's go to upload our photo. We will upload it here.

nl.tinypic.com

Select the photo and upload it.When you upload the photo c/p this.

2h5psnq.jpg

then go to www.maxcheaters.com, go profile>forum profile information and find there where says

signature. There paste the code you copied before press change profile and you are ok.

This was my guide.It took a lot of time. Plz keep it clear either i will speak with a mod to lock it

or to remove the spam posts.If you want to put it on other forum give and the credits.

P.S. the photos are big so try to open them. Also, because i made the photos with painting don't afraid with the doubled-photos. Do what i show you to do.

HF!!I hope i helped some!!

i say this at the start of the topic i the same with blane's but i made it with photos.

And i made this for 3 reasons.

Because some guyz will bored to download it, secondly because if someone doesn't have the BS pro needs to download it [like me i downloaded it] and finnaly because blane don't explain some of his moves like the new layer, he do a new layer with the code and something else.

Btw, i wanted to help the guyz who cannot understand the video and need some more help. If is bad as topic then guyz soz and then a mod/admin better to delete it.

soz

i say this at the start of the topic i the same with blane's but i made it with photos.

And i made this for 3 reasons.

Because some guyz will bored to download it, secondly because if someone doesn't have the BS pro needs to download it [like me i downloaded it] and finnaly because blane don't explain some of his moves like the new layer, he do a new layer with the code and something else.

Btw, i wanted to help the guyz who cannot understand the video and need some more help. If is bad as topic then guyz soz and then a mod/admin better to delete it.

soz

No,No..This topic is usefull..and this guide is good.if it is only urs u deserve +1 cause that could take 2-3 hours to make

No,No..This topic is usefull..and this guide is good.if it is only urs u deserve +1 cause that could take 2-3 hours to make

no if it is ... it is mine the topic and i can approve you. i made the topic with notepad and painting. also in all pics the sign writes gerero so is me :P

btw, ty for you words

EDIT: it took me 1:30 hour at the morning and from the 1:30p.m. until 10 mins before count the time :P

Its a very good guide congrats

Deserves karma because it must have taken hours to make

Btw make guides with PS CS4 since its out for some time and most ppl use it instead of CS3

Its a very good guide congrats

Deserves karma because it must have taken hours to make

Btw make guides with PS CS4 since its out for some time and most ppl use it instead of CS3

@Futzi man is simple because it takes 3-4 mins to do this if you learn it that is the time that takes to me make 2-3 signs and you will see that is easy and simple believe me :P

man the guide is and for CS4 i made it to be and for CS4 because i give and letter code [i mean B N and other letter which are the some and to CS3]