[Poll]In which of these servers would you play?

In which of these servers would you play?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. In which of these servers would you play?

• On a low rate (<5x)
    • On a medium rate (<50x)
    • On a common high rate (>1000x)
    • On a high rate that you can learn all skills
    • On a high rate that you can stuck sub-classes
    • On a medium rate that you can learn all skills but for high SP Cost

I want simply to get some ideas about what users think about servers :) I know that there is a poll that looks like this, but it doesn't have these options (it only refers to rates). I don't want posts of your opinion, or spam posts, OR USELESS posts, simply vote and use alt + left :)

This poll will expire in 7 days.

*As we have democracy i cannot inhibit you from posting, but it is not needed ;D I want to avoid spamming...

Thx a lot...

well killer sry for interrupting your pots but i wanted to say something... Until yesterday i was playing "noob-servers" like x30 and more... But today i started official server( Gustin) and i have to say that it is the best server that i ever played. I was 6lvl and someone invite me to his clan lvl.5, he gave me top NG etc for nothing, that's the spirit of the game  :) . Also "noobs" that say some bad words  :P for ur family etc doesn't exist here... That's all folks  ;D

Again sry for interrupting ur post....

• 3 weeks later...

Id go for a x25 / x25 / x25 / x35 rate server with B+ being craft only and DVC the only place to get A grade and higher.  Fun locking down DVC and needing to spend 10 hours doing trains of 50 kariks, 30 limals and 35 malruk lords like i did back in the day ^_^