Who do you think is the best char in LineageII Official and why??

Hello ;D

I need your answers so as to make my decision about what char I will make in official ;) (I have a 60 lvl Gladi but i got bored of it :P)

I am thinking about making a Paladin (because he is the best tank imo) or a necro (cause he is pretty strong and can restore MP pretty fast using BtM)

I am waiting for your answers!! ;D

//moved to general l2 discussion

secondly since you ask for official ( so no valakas,baium,antharas earrings or even buffs etc) go roll a buffer or healer or even a crafter.those classes are the low rates mercenaries and of course every time in a party for help and easy grinding :P

Hmm... official... classes... Necro isnt a bad idea as you said, but ull always run outta mp, liek all mages do. You got sick of glad too, i wud too probably. Noble has a good point and buffers/healers/spoilers are fun classes to use bcuz there not classes you use all the time, different styles and what not. You can also go for a bladedancer or a sword singer, for one they are buffers, they have great dances, or for sws, they have great songs. If you want buffs that give you damage, go for bladedance, if you want buffs that give you good defence, go swordsinger. These guys are also great bcuz they are also somewhat DDs, they do a moderate amount of damage, and the number 1 thing thats the best about them, is that youll have no problem finding a party, bcuz everyone wants songs and dances, especially wen they only last 2 minutes. Good luck at official.

Necro , is the best for me , in official maybe get borred xp with him but is good and quite strong char .

But u can keep gladi to he is also good and his skills kick ass keep him and make buffers ;p

paladin got some realy nice skills now with gracia final , the flame icon is a great skill for a party and the new summon looks kind of awesome :P ... so it depends what u like the most betwen mages and fighters , necro is a good decision to .

I can't tell you what to chose but i will try to help you.

First..the necro.

Let me tell you some facts about retail's necros.

-Your ONLY job in mass pvps/ganks will be debuffs.

-You WONT be choosen in any AOE mage pt or any RB.(well u maybe have luck and find some mass gloom aoes..but pts mostly looking for other mages)

-You will fail alot in 1v1s coz you lacking 79 vortrex-seed/too many ppls using dark armors-buffs, and debuff

effect time got slighly decreased (e.g ancor 10s/fear 8s)

-Necro population is BIG, that means most of the clans already got their debuffers and they wont have place for you.

-Pets got boosted..ALOT ! They 'll make your dmg x2 sometimes.

If you are ready to play a necro as 100% debuffer and you have some friends chose him.

If u want a nuker think about SPH too. They got every skill that necro use in xp, but they can xp faster (in retail matk > c.speed in xp, coz you mostly xp in places where you can 2shoot mobs)

Sph is realy beter end game mage than necro.

150 wind (300 in final) am / seed / echo / arcane power / dynasty/MA robe / and vortrex - surrender landed will prolly 1-4 hit most of the classes.

They got a new nuke too, it called starfall and it's non elemental (83lvl) (necros DIDN'T)

And they aren't glass canons anymore btw.

If u like to tank then it will be 100% beter to chose pal over necro.

-Pal have the slowest xp in game, but he is wanted on almost every raid. So he can xp faster.

-Top oly / pvp class. Wanted on EVERY siege-mass pvp.

-Can slighly increase his xp speed with a great wolf. (trust me, pal + wolf + will xp faster than anything (meele)else alone in game).

Btw you said you want him coz he is the best tank.

If u want the best tank chose TK.People saying that pal is the best tank but this isn't the truth anymore.

Human tanks with majestry = elf/delf with guard stance ON. (since EE/SE population grew ALOT, u will probably using GS all the time without problem).

Elf tanks have the highest mdef-run speed-atk speed / weeker patk (why a tank will need patk ?)

Elfs have the HIGHEST shield pdef/rate, and now that shield pdef increasing your base pdef = tk > all.

They don't have shield stun (or any kind of stun, shield bash last only 1-3s).But then again it's very overated skill.

Who needs stun when most of the time will be at raids/mass war/sieges ? And who needs stun when he can outrun almost every meele class and heal himself ?

The only drawback is the angelic icon. It's realy strong skill...

That was my thoughs and my opinion ONLY...

I'm not l2 masta (yet ? :D) so i may saying bullsh1ts.

Omg thnx a lot!!  :o

All of you ;D

EDIT: Ok i have made up my mind and i chose to make a........ BladeDancer ;D (Cause i have the armors and weapons from the gladi so i will not have to spend much money to buy equipment for him ;D + he is one char that i like much and he is wanted in parties ;) )

Plz someone lock the topic it was very helpful thnx ;D

Omg thnx a lot!!  :o

All of you ;D

EDIT: Ok i have made up my mind and i chose to make a........ BladeDancer ;D (Cause i have the armors and weapons from the gladi so i will not have to spend much money to buy equipment for him ;D + he is one char that i like much and he is wanted in parties ;) )

Plz someone lock the topic it was very helpful thnx ;D

So flattered you took my advice, hehehe, best of luck on your new BD.

i will recommend to make a spellsinger (fast cast. + ur pet can recover ur MP) or a dagger type. btw if u want to create a buffer class (warcryer) you can easy train in partys. these classes are the most popular becuz of their buffs.

You think that retail is a kindergarden-server, where you can make a lolclass and become hero for fun? xD

i lold! ;D anyway yes you should look at earlier times a few ideas have made what class you choose.

I can't tell you what to chose but i will try to help you.

First..the necro.

Let me tell you some facts about retail's necros.

-Your ONLY job in mass pvps/ganks will be debuffs.

-You WONT be choosen in any AOE mage pt or any RB.(well u maybe have luck and find some mass gloom aoes..but pts mostly looking for other mages)

-You will fail alot in 1v1s coz you lacking 79 vortrex-seed/too many ppls using dark armors-buffs, and debuff

effect time got slighly decreased (e.g ancor 10s/fear 8s)

-Necro population is BIG, that means most of the clans already got their debuffers and they wont have place for you.

-Pets got boosted..ALOT ! They 'll make your dmg x2 sometimes.

If you are ready to play a necro as 100% debuffer and you have some friends chose him.

If u want a nuker think about SPH too. They got every skill that necro use in xp, but they can xp faster (in retail matk > c.speed in xp, coz you mostly xp in places where you can 2shoot mobs)

Sph is realy beter end game mage than necro.

150 wind (300 in final) am / seed / echo / arcane power / dynasty/MA robe / and vortrex - surrender landed will prolly 1-4 hit most of the classes.

They got a new nuke too, it called starfall and it's non elemental (83lvl) (necros DIDN'T)

And they aren't glass canons anymore btw.

If u like to tank then it will be 100% beter to chose pal over necro.

-Pal have the slowest xp in game, but he is wanted on almost every raid. So he can xp faster.

-Top oly / pvp class. Wanted on EVERY siege-mass pvp.

-Can slighly increase his xp speed with a great wolf. (trust me, pal + wolf + will xp faster than anything (meele)else alone in game).

Btw you said you want him coz he is the best tank.

If u want the best tank chose TK.People saying that pal is the best tank but this isn't the truth anymore.

Human tanks with majestry = elf/delf with guard stance ON. (since EE/SE population grew ALOT, u will probably using GS all the time without problem).

Elf tanks have the highest mdef-run speed-atk speed / weeker patk (why a tank will need patk ?)

Elfs have the HIGHEST shield pdef/rate, and now that shield pdef increasing your base pdef = tk > all.

They don't have shield stun (or any kind of stun, shield bash last only 1-3s).But then again it's very overated skill.

Who needs stun when most of the time will be at raids/mass war/sieges ? And who needs stun when he can outrun almost every meele class and heal himself ?

The only drawback is the angelic icon. It's realy strong skill...

That was my thoughs and my opinion ONLY...

I'm not l2 masta (yet ? :D) so i may saying bullsh1ts.

Why do you hate necros ? I think they pwn ur ass at pvp and u say dont necro DONT ! 

( I'll lick ur ass but dont make necro pls ! )