Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Killer better is the first the picture to move will be butter but this one isnt better name flashing than picture if u want moving pic made a man with gun to shot and make animated bullets :D

Posted

Just I love you Blane!

I made one signature with your Imba guide! Look my signature and tell me your opinion!

2cqogp4.png

 

@Edit,

 

I made one more sig! I think this is better than first!

2njwpjr.png

Please guys tell me your opinions! Especially you Blane! ;)

Posted

Just I love you Blane!

I made one signature with your Imba guide! Look my signature and tell me your opinion!

2cqogp4.png

 

@Edit,

 

I made one more sig! I think this is better than first!

2njwpjr.png

Please guys tell me your opinions! Especially you Blane! ;)

 

Yeap the one with naruto is nice :D Like ur style u are pretty creative good job !

Posted

Yeap the one with naruto is nice :D Like ur style u are pretty creative good job !

 

I like both! Good job!

 

Blane can you upload the video again plz??? When i downloaded it its shows me an avi file but when i open it i hear only the sound..No video :S

Posted

I like both! Good job!

 

Blane can you upload the video again plz??? When i downloaded it its shows me an avi file but when i open it i hear only the sound..No video :S

 

maybe b'cuz u don't have codecs or some drivers installed ? >.>

Posted

maybe b'cuz u don't have codecs or some drivers installed ? >.>

 

I have all the codecs intalled correctly also i tried play it with: wmp,wmpclassic,gom player and vlc players and still nothing..

 

CAN ANYONE SHARE IT TO ME?? I HEARD THAT VIDEO ROCKS! AND IM NOOB TO PHOTOSHOP :P

Posted

Just I love you Blane!

I made one signature with your Imba guide! Look my signature and tell me your opinion!

2cqogp4.png

 

@Edit,

 

I made one more sig! I think this is better than first!

2njwpjr.png

Please guys tell me your opinions! Especially you Blane! ;)

Morian Very Good Job Nice mate
Posted

Ok i made one...I don't like it at and i didn't have the same renders only the main :D

 

2lu3s4g.gif

 

PS: I didn't understand the last one with the borders :(

Posted

well..i just downloaded the video but i cannot see the video with any video program i have on my pc all programs tell me that the video is destoyed!! can someone explain why or tell me how to watch the video?? i want to see this

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Posts

    • L2 PEARL — OPEN BETA REWARDS   Join the L2 Pearl Open Beta and receive exclusive rewards for your participation. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ OPEN BETA REWARDS   Players who participate in the Open Beta will receive: • One exclusive Open Beta Hat • 3 days of Premium Account ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ REWARD LIMIT   Rewards are limited to one reward per HWID. Each eligible hardware ID can receive the Open Beta reward only once. Multiple accounts connected to the same HWID will not receive additional rewards. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ The Open Beta begins on 2 October 2026.   Take part in the testing phase, help us improve the server and get ready for the official launch of the first season. Please note that all Open Beta progress will be wiped before the Grand Opening. The exclusive hat and the 3 days of Premium Account will be granted according to the Open Beta reward conditions. Grand Opening 9 October 2026   Join the Open Beta and secure your exclusive rewards. https://www.l2pearl.com https://discord.com/invite/l2pearl
    • 🛡️ Sguard — A New Version Is Coming in 2026 Hello everyone — clients, server owners, and fellow developers! We have been working on a new version of Sguard, with release planned for the end of 2026. AI-assisted development has helped us work faster, reduce repetitive tasks, and spend more time on implementation and testing. Our team remains responsible for the engineering and the results. The goal is straightforward: better quality, dependable operation, and more affordable pricing. We believe the L2 protection market needs renewed attention — ongoing development, responsive support, and closer cooperation with server administrators. That is the direction we are taking with Sguard. Early Testing Applications Are Open We are looking for server administrators willing to test the new version, report issues, and share practical feedback. 🎁 The first testers will receive free licenses. If you would like to participate, contact us with: Your server’s chronicles and protocol. A brief description of your setup. Whether you can provide a test environment. This is a preliminary announcement. We will share specific features, compatibility details, and testing dates as they are ready. Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to building the next version of Sguard with your feedback. ✉️ APPLY FOR TESTING — @L2scripts Send us a message with “Sguard Test” and tell us about your server.
    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery! 🎃 Fresh October Batch Active! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro Advanced (12-18M) instantly. 100% private, automated delivery 24/7!
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..