[Exploit] New trade bug! 100% working

Versus

Replies hidden, guys please be more careful. Also D4rkAngeL666 thanks for telling us that the bug is no more working on dragon-network.

Fakoykas you're so PWMSOME!

Even though I doubt it will work on Supreme (Celes), you did a great job, and you proved it by video! Awesome share mate, awesome!

You definitly deserve one more karma from me and hide it with more posts!

Thank you!

Fakoykas you're so PWMSOME!

Even though I doubt it will work on Supreme (Celes), you did a great job, and you proved it by video! Awesome share mate, awesome!

You definitly deserve one more karma from me and hide it with more posts!

Thank you!

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your comments! Also thanks for the karma :)

Try it on Supreme and tell us.

well one time when ppl give me karma in one post about l2 client someone tell me just can give 1 karma for post ? and here 2 ppl give karma and anyone can explain it?is not a offense fakoykas but i think all is the same for all don't think?

well one time when ppl give me karma in one post about l2 client someone tell me just can give 1 karma for post ? and here 2 ppl give karma and anyone can explain it?is not a offense fakoykas but i think all is the same for all don't think?

I got -2. Anyway why are you saying it to me? I didn't request karma, i only accepted it. There's no need to create a fuss because lain was greatful of my work and thought that giving me one more karma wouldn't be a problem (it isn't for me, i've never decreased somebody's karma because of that, but whatever..)

I got -2. Anyway why are you saying it to me? I didn't request karma, i only accepted it. There's no need to create a fuss because lain was greatful of my work and thought that giving me one more karma wouldn't be a problem (it isn't for me, i've never decreased somebody's karma because of that, but whatever..)

i know fakoykas its ok you get +1 karma for your good job but i only put my example because when do 1 post l2 client mod XXRXX give me +1 and other user don't remember and so i don't know why and WebMonster tell me because only can recivied 1 karma for post nothing more i only want clarify this fakoykas relax bro we are team :)

My results are that when I trade my dualbox, switch to dualbox and press there ALT+H, and than wait. I wait and then I press Alt+H to bring all back but trade request is gone. :/

My results are that when I trade my dualbox, switch to dualbox and press there ALT+H, and than wait. I wait and then I press Alt+H to bring all back but trade request is gone. :/

I guess that this bug fixed on the server you tried.

That means bug fixed :P 

I modified your post because on the quote you forgot to hide what Lain said. Be careful next time.