How is the best ever ???

I think the best player is the one that knows many bugs on that servers and he can make phx work on any server =))

omg you totali wrong this is the best cheater  this is not a good player he only know how to use cheats  he dont know wath is taht spoil or something like taht :)) 

I'm one Good player!  WARING:NO THE BEST PLAYER, GOOD!

The best player or one very good player NEVER use exploits or bugs!

*The best player know how to craft items where can find other items! all!

What the hell is the point of this thread, how is the best ever? Speak proper english we dont understand what u mean the best of what?

Maybe who*  :)

I think the best player is the one that knows many bugs on that servers and he can make phx work on any server =))

I agre with you, i know one player that always use exploits, but never got chaught  :D

#The best player will never play High Rates(or play hight rate but with knowladge and skills and pvp)

#The best player have to know how to play with every single class in both PvP/PvE

#The best player will have to be capable of controlling a clan/alliance

#The best player name wont be just a name but a legend in the L2 World.

#The best player must not be show off he must be shy

but for showing of let me say make vidio but true skills not like f1 mastery like press f1 and wohoo pvp vineer like on necro i hate people onli using gloom and death spike use silenc anchor cansel doom  abbys banes thats why l2 ment to by or like u kill pvp with dominator with not magic with blunt weapon masteri ching

For me the best players play the original server.

Better not only in PVP, but the more you know the quests lvl 1 to 80 ... who knows Dyes, SA, etc.. And what you ask him, he will answer you all about Lineage 2.

Best Players Dont Use Trick

• 4 weeks later...

weLL..Whereever i played i had as names..

8eOpOuLa/ReVenGeR...

I Think i am from the good ones at LineageII but i am not think i am the best..I Mean i know weLL many classes and how to be clan ldr and ally but i dont know good about the secrets of LineageII...

Go at a low rate server and you will see that you are totaly noob..Not only you..But all the players who play only High rate servers and they never have log in, on a Low rate, are really noobs..The lineage is not the game who give us the noob administrators of high rate servers, but the retail..

The best player or one very good player NEVER use exploits or bugs!

Dont think so,every pr0 player will "if he know how" use server bugs for hes good... :)

1st. Dream you gave some nice answers about this topic...2nd. im not a fanboy type but dont tell me dvp is the best player,he was good sure,but with that "clan leading"...Im sure u never red the interviews of the "Imporant ppl of l2" ever heared of "Krle"?A guy that defended Aden perfect against the servers Zerg,killed Antharas with a "mission inpossible" amount of ppl,and was marquis with Dominator for long time...but...never made a vid at youtube so...