[Share] Simple Buff Restriction (Only inside towns)

Horus

Today ,like most shares I make, a friend asked me to make him a small simple Script which I decided to share since its usefull and simple.

Basically this Script makes sure that people do not use Healers, Buffers ,globally, AIOs outside towns on their own Characters.In other words,this prevents players from Dual Boxing with a Buffer / Healer within its party.

if((skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.BUFF || skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.HEAL ||skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.HEAL_PERCENT ) && skill.getTargetType() == skill.getTargetType().TARGET_PARTY || skill.getTargetType() == skill.getTargetType().TARGET_ONE || skill.getTargetType() == skill.getTargetType().TARGET_PARTY_MEMBER && !isInsideZone(L2Zone.FLAG_PEACE))
			{
				L2PcInstance player = ((L2PlayableInstance) this).getActingPlayer();
				if(player.isInParty())
				{
					for(L2PcInstance partymember : getParty().getPartyMembers())
					{ 	  if(partymember.getClient().getHostAddress().equals(player.getClient().getHostAddress()))
						{	
							player.sendMessage("You cannot Buff your own Character unless you are inside a Town Area.");
							return false;
						}
					}
				}

}

The code is pretty simple and self explanatory.

Hope you find it usefull.

Use IP checks for that...This wont allow anyone..not only dualbox

Thats the intention.

If there is a Party Member that has the same IP as the Buffer then Buffing is NOT Allowed.

Thats the intention.

If there is a Party Member that has the same IP as the Buffer then Buffing is NOT Allowed.

You didnt get what I posted above...THERE IS NO IP CHECK! YOU CANNOT BUFF A PARTY MEMBER EVEN IF ISNT A DUALBOX!!!

Edit : Nevermind...I read just the first line of the ifs. You're right...Delete both of my posts someone please.

You didnt get what I posted above...THERE IS NO IP CHECK! YOU CANNOT BUFF A PARTY MEMBER EVEN IF ISNT A DUALBOX!!!

Edit : Nevermind...I read just the first line of the ifs. You're right...Delete both of my posts someone please.

Ofc I'm right ;) lool.

• 8 months later...