[Dota]Some things you should know....

I have a little free time and I decide to create a let's say guide for some thing in dota....

Credits : ?????? xD to TheEnd

Lets Start

Table of Contents :

I)Warding...

II)Miss fuction

III)Hero combos

IV)Bracers , Wraith bants , Talismans

V)Vanguard , Hood of defience

VI)Runes

I)How to Warding :

(soon pictures will added)

I rarely see player using Wards , especialy Observer  Wards ... And i say WTF??? Noone knows what observer wards do???

Observer Wards

BTNSentryWard.gif

What are Observer wards??? It is an item like a spy, You can see a small area without be there O_o ... It last 6 minutes and It costs  200gold.... Why to buy an observer ward??? Because with observer ward you can see if a rune spawned or If you are being ganked or if an enemy hero is hiding .... When to not buy and Observer ward??

When you have Nerubian weavern as ally because she has a skill that can make wards ...

Best places to put wards are near the runes spawn so , you always know if a rune is near you....

In forest , And youcan know if an enemy hero is coming to you...

In roshan, of course after 30min , to know if enemies are in rohan...

Sentry Wards :

BTNBlueSentryWard.gif

What are Sentry wards? Sentry wards is an item like observer wards but with this you can see invisible units like rikimaru , weavern etc...It last 3mins.You can put them in your lane to see inviseble heroes or in the web of bloodmother .... If anemy buy a Sentry wards then he can destroy your...

II) Miss Fuction

Miss fuction is a system which players warn others that a hero for they line is missing, you can see miss like miss or -1 or ss . If you dont say miss you will be kicked.

III)Hero combos

Hero combo are heroes which have skills that can easily together kill an enemy hero. Always choose in your line a combo hero. Examples : yurnero + rhasta , reley + lich , ezalor + INT heroes or and some STR(mana replace),

necrolyte+omniknight , traxex + lluna ,weavern+dark seer

Orkn.gif---->BTNMagicLariet.gif + Nbbc.gif---->BTNWhirlwind.gif= First blood or kill.

IV)Bracers , Wraith bants , Talismans

Why I see people do Bracers ,Wraith bants and Talismans ? Because that items are cheap and give stats that are good for start. Bracers mostly weared by STR heres but it can alsoo weared by low life heroes like AGI and INT .

Wraith Bants are only weared by AGI heroes. Talismans mostly weared by INT or low mana heroes like STR.

V)Vanguard , Hood of defience

Vanguard :

BTNAdvancedUnholyArmor.gif

It is an item which blocks 40 damage but also gives life and regenaration. When someone start playing dota he build in all heroes Vanguard :D... We create vanguard when enemies arent nukers but they are Damage Dealers.

Hood of Defience :

BTNHoodOfCunning.gif

It is an item that give 8hp regenaration and 30% Magic reistance. We build this items when enemy heroes are nukers like zeus lina etc.

Runes

Rune are spawn every 2 min  In random  .

Runes are:

Invisibility: Makes you invisible for a lot of time

Double Damage: It double your damage , if you have 100 dmg , you will have 200.

Regenaration: It regen your mana and your hp.

Ilussions:Makes you 2 illusions that deals 25% of your dmg and takes 300% more.

That Was my simply guide to Newbies.

i think you should add Gem as well. Many ppl don't know what that does either ;)

also is that the only hero combos you know :S?

and why do you create a whole new topic just to explain this simple stuff... couple of items, vanguard and hood of defiance :S?

is that what you thought was the best :S? you could have added, refresher, linken's, black king bar etc... why them?

i think you should add Gem as well. Many ppl don't know what that does either ;)

also is that the only hero combos you know :S?

and why do you create a whole new topic just to explain this simple stuff... couple of items, vanguard and hood of defiance :S?

is that what you thought was the best :S? you could have added, refresher, linken's, black king bar etc... why them?

For items I believe is better to add this on a topic which will be only items ...

That guide explain some basics.... vanguard/hood are basic in dota, linkens refresher are more proffesional when you start dota , you make linkens or refresher? I build vanguard , I start use these items after 1 month...

For items I believe is better to add this on a topic which will be only items ...

That guide explain some basics.... vanguard/hood are basic in dota, linkens refresher are more proffesional when you start dota , you make linkens or refresher? I build vanguard , I start use these items after 1 month...

rofl.... you can't make vanguard on tinker for first item :S (for example)

and how the -beep- was i supposed to know you meant that those items should be the first that everyone gets...

and how bout the combos ;S?

Very Helful for one Newbie (Kenji) :P

Hahahahaha Kenji Got PWNEEEEEDDDD!!!~~

About the guide, it sucks i never do these items in start i do them only in axe and char like him that are tankers otherwise i wont bother wasting money on em.

Hahahahaha Kenji Got PWNEEEEEDDDD!!!~~

About the guide, it sucks i never do these items in start i do them only in axe and char like him that are tankers otherwise i wont bother wasting money on em.

when i said start i mean start playing dota not start of game xD

Its too small , it doesn't contain anything for newbies in here just 1-2 combo of heros and 2 explanation of items , if you want to do a real guide you should include every single shit in the map

Its too small , it doesn't contain anything for newbies in here just 1-2 combo of heros and 2 explanation of items , if you want to do a real guide you should include every single shit in the map

too small...

incomplete, and ridiculously unneeded :-/

everyone thinks they can just pop in here write ten lines about dota and get karma, well guess what:

THE ANSWER IS NO! you earn the karma with a fully, not copy-pasted, explained guide

I rest my case, thank you very much

too small...

everyone thinks they can just pop in here write ten lines about dota and get karma, well guess what:

THE ANSWER IS NO! you earn the karma with a fully, not copy-pasted, explained guide

My last post...(because it is something like flame war)

1st You cant get karma in dota section only for contest if I am right.

2nd I cant write more thing becaue Noble has written everything in his post so it is useless to write the same , if I remember something that newbies need it to be there It will be updated ...

My last post...(because it is something like flame war)

1st You cant get karma in dota section only for contest if I am right.

2nd I cant write more thing becaue Noble has written everything in his post so it is useless to write the same , if I remember something that newbies need it to be there It will be updated ...

1st: what you said was epic fail >.> Contest =over, if contest is over=no karma? even if something good is shared.?

2nd: yes i agree with you but you should have added more combos and more items :S

ok ppl relax a bit.

The guy here made a guide for some items that most newbies didn't have a clue about....

How many times have you died because a newbie didn't say "miss" or, because your STR allies didn't buy bracers in the beginning and have over-fed the enemy team?

This guide has some stuff that every newbie in DotA should know.

You don't have to shoot him because it's too small or doesn't have enough examples....

I bet that if you had simply asked him to add more stuff, the guide would be 5 times bigger than that in the next 2 hours...

But instead, you start flaming at him like

rofl.... you can't make vanguard on tinker for first item :S (for example)

and how the -beep- was i supposed to know you meant that those items should be the first that everyone gets...

and how bout the combos ;S?

or

too small...

And after all, if you think the guide is not good enough then just lock the topic and tell him to re-write it or just leave it.

ok ppl relax a bit.

The guy here made a guide for some items that most newbies didn't have a clue about....

How many times have you died because a newbie didn't say "miss" or, because your STR allies didn't buy bracers in the beginning and have over-fed the enemy team?

This guide has some stuff that every newbie in DotA should know.

You don't have to shoot him because it's too small or doesn't have enough examples....

I bet that if you had simply asked him to add more stuff, the guide would be 5 times bigger than that in the next 2 hours...

But instead, you start flaming at him like

or

And after all, if you think the guide is not good enough then just lock the topic and tell him to re-write it or just leave it.

i am really not in the mood for this..

i didn't flame him. Imo TheEnd doesn't use his brain much when he is about to create a new guide... i dunno if it is the karma which makes him drool and doesn't think but my friend aneos check this here aswell:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=48131.0

i didn't say this guide was not good, but the way i look at it, it seems to me that he just wrote in the sake of just saying: "I CARE"

well my friend, no you don't. if you did care you would have added more combos, more items, and if you were pro you would not tell newbies to start off with vanguard or HoD

take care

KeNji

xx