Windows 7 and Lineage II

Hi everyone, has someone test lineage II on Windows 7?

Is any problem?

I play L2 in Windows Vista.

Thanks!

Gonzalo.

win7 and vista is similiar in architecture so if you can run smth at vista you can at 99% run it on windows 7

win7 and vista is similiar in architecture so if you can run smth at vista you can at 99% run it on windows 7

True but there are some really funny things because i have some program that dont want to start under vista but starts without problem in W7 so W7 is beta but much more better than vista SP1:D

Lineage dont have problem for me but it depends on the build of W7 i suggest you dont use it until its in beta.

is it true that games runed under w7 work actually faster then on xp/vista or is there almost no difference ?

Its slower now and some game dont start because W7 is beta and no support for it yet for example no punkbuster under W7:(

Well im using win7 from their 1st release from microsoft and i dont have any problems ...not only with l2 but with every game...no problems..win7 will be the new winxp but with more customs...and visual styles;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, has someone test lineage II on Windows 7?

Is any problem?

I play L2 in Windows Vista.

Thanks!

Gonzalo.

i play its ok all problem only in vista with dual core need a little pach  dont worry

• 2 weeks later...

I have Windows 7 Build 7100, and Lineage will not run at all. Everytime I start L2, I get a blue screen of death. Updated video drivers, but no luck. Apparantly GameGuard tries to access hardware layer in Windows, and Windows 7 does not allow that. However, friends of mine have same build and have no problem. Very odd.