How pvp servers are going to end up?

like gracia pt 2 doesnt no it isnt lineage 2 interlude is lineage at hes full "blessing" thay are just running out of ideas like dager move that moves u back at target or new uds and other things

• 2 months later...

L2 is not meant to be played with 50 buff slots for 5 hours...that kills many classes

it sucks!!!

L2 is meant to be played by a group, make friends and fight enemies together, everyone must be involved, including prophets, summoners and heallers

its not a 900 range exclusive game, every class is useful and thats the way it must be played

PVP servers are good only to know better the game features, because it gets boring very fast...

the only way to play in a group in L2 is the coward zerg mode some ppl like to do, respawn kills and other stupid things that are not fun at all..

i agree with you, anyway the pvp servers will never die, its allways the way to relieve some of the hard work you got from wroking all year and in your vacations you just want to pvp/pk/die/run like a sizzy, and its always the choice of young peplo, for a while i played in a public internet and i saw kids like 10-12 that liked high rates than low

Pvp servers wont die sooner than the low rates and retail itself.

If you think about it, you will see more nub-rates than retail like servers.

Players don't have time/nerves to join low rates/retail and stay there for

ever.

Who cares anyway, lineage is dead. Aion is here....

L2 is not meant to be played with 50 buff slots for 5 hours...that kills many classes

it sucks!!!

L2 is meant to be played by a group, make friends and fight enemies together, everyone must be involved, including prophets, summoners and heallers

its not a 900 range exclusive game, every class is useful and thats the way it must be played

Always respect your comments but i will disagree here.

Retail is just like this too, even with the nerf last chronicles done

to archers...everyone's boxing dances/songs and even if you are a bishop

you will have hard time to find anyone to party with you outside of hellbound...same sh1t everywhere lol.

until it dont get that dramatical with only 3 dmg it's a positive thing. Its interesting when a pvp takes some time and doesnt depend on who have the 1 hit because both are max. 3 hit (like on the most highrates)