Golden Armor

ThoR

Question

Guys i need help. I found one armor (GOLDEN) and it was the best armor in L2. I would like to put it on my server but after my format i have lost it.  :-\ If anyone has it or know where to find it plz tell me. :'(

In the panter's server pack i think, i have all of his files (or i think so, i have one file named textures panter but i don't know if they are these :P). Try downloading his pack, and searching on the web for the textures folder (it's over 900mb, crazy data size for uploading with 196kbps upload).

And wtf, FOR GOD'S SHAKE, i asked for adding that f*cking request help section because of the fact that this section was 90% spam, 5% guides, 5% shares... And some people continue spamming it...? If ya don't know, some posts like this caused the lose of one of my friends, and great mod here, AND YOU, continue doing the same? (The <<you>> doesn't refer to you personally, i use the second plurar type...). I think that this deserves not only not to answer, but also a ban...

Sorry for that burst of anger but i wanted to say that...

i have all your files but how i add the armor to my server ? i have problem with the mysql file how can i add it to my database? i am using navicat plz post a way to add it ! thanks ! ( i cant execute the sql file )

yea you ve stolen it from RageZone .. you could post credits ...

His Source : RageZone

a re donator mou a re donator mou :)

Guys i found it! I uploaded it on the rapidshare and i would like to share it with you.

Here is the link : http://rapidshare.com/files/24120919/Golden_stoli.rar.html

I think in this armor there are no systextures. Is that so?