[Guide]Barathrum,the Spirit Breaker(Noble)

Amazing guide NobLe!

Bara can PWN very easy, This hero is easy on gameplay and is a good start for Newbies.

My First Char at dota! :P

Without misunderstandings :P

Without misunderstandings :P

and why should i get upset...i know that i own you at dota so no need to be upset! :P

Without Misunderstandings! :P

and why should i get upset...i know that i own you at dota so no need to be upset! :P

rofl :P

xD

soz for 2 offtopics!

anyway i pass the noble's guide for barathrum which i play today.

You are perfect m8!

Xaxa ok, When you want to play dota with me just tell me in PM!

But after the game you musn't to be upset!

And alwayw Without Misunderstandings AXAX :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Barathrum The Spirit Breaker is my favourite strange char  :D,i love you guide man,bcs i really waited a guide with spirit breaker,everytimes when i play with spirit breaker all down down down  :D,if i got a good team and no feedrs,or naabs,Anyway Thx For Guide Mate keep Up with good's shares  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

4)if your enemy is smart he might discover when you try to gang him by seeing his buff placers

Level 01 | Charge of Darkness

Level 02 | Greater Bash

Level 03 | Empowering Haste

Level 04 | Empowering Haste

Level 05 | Empowering Haste

Level 06 | Nether Strike

Level 07 | Empowering Haste

Level 08 | Charge of Darkness

Level 09 | Charge of Darkness

Level 10 | Charge of Darkness

Level 11 | Nether Strike

Level 12 | Greater Bash

Level 13 | Greater Bash

Level 14 | Greater Bash

Level 15 | Stats

Level 16 | Nether Strike

Level 17-25 | Stats

Barathrum fixes his sight on an enemy and accelerates towards it. When you reach maximum speed, you will become immune to magic. As you increase speed, you begin to merge with the shadows around you, becoming difficult to see until you stop the Charge or hit your target. Upon leaving the shadows, Barathrum shocks his opponent into an immobile state for some time. Enemy can only see buff indicator when you are near it.So how will he see you if he is smart?:S,When you are next to him charging?Isnt it normal?

and charge for first skill?seriously?All know that empowering haste+boots from lvl 1 is OP at barathrum..

generally good guide

Barathrum fixes his sight on an enemy and accelerates towards it. When you reach maximum speed, you will become immune to magic. As you increase speed, you begin to merge with the shadows around you, becoming difficult to see until you stop the Charge or hit your target. Upon leaving the shadows, Barathrum shocks his opponent into an immobile state for some time. Enemy can only see buff indicator when you are near it.So how will he see you if he is smart?:S,When you are next to him charging?Isnt it normal?

and charge for first skill?seriously?All know that empowering haste+boots from lvl 1 is OP at barathrum..

generally good guide

heh, when im vsing a barathrum, most of the times I buy kelen's dagger, so when I notice the buff, I instantly blink at some unreachable place in the woods!