L2Dot New Interlude Project

I'd like to make a mistake report and a suggestion :

# Config if Good and Evil have Base. It's there where they respawn after : Restart - se all type of Scroll of Escape - Respawn After Death ?

# Default = False - Talking Island for Good and Kamael Village for Evil

EnableFactionBase = True

How can Kamael village be a base when there is no kamael village @ Interlude?

also i'd like to suggest u to bring back custom_npc  and all the custom sql thingies!

Thats all folks, I like ur project most and it can be great if we try alltogether :)

I'd like to make a mistake report and a suggestion :

# Config if Good and Evil have Base. It's there where they respawn after : Restart - se all type of Scroll of Escape - Respawn After Death ?

# Default = False - Talking Island for Good and Kamael Village for Evil

EnableFactionBase = True

How can Kamael village be a base when there is no kamael village @ Interlude?

also i'd like to suggest u to bring back custom_npc  and all the custom sql thingies!

Thats all folks, I like ur project most and it can be great if we try alltogether :)

Well , Yes , But IF You Checked The Timeline a Lil Bit, You Would Be Able To See That The Faction Engine Is Still In Test , And Also , Taken From Gracia.. That's Why...

Whatever. About The Custom Tables , I'll Try To Bring 'em Back

Well , Yes , But IF You Checked The Timeline a Lil Bit, You Would Be Able To See That The Faction Engine Is Still In Test , And Also , Taken From Gracia.. That's Why...

Whatever. About The Custom Tables , I'll Try To Bring 'em Back

i checked timeline , I know it is beta , but i just noticed it to u :)

Also for KVN engine it would be great if u could put the custom spawn config back on

Thanks again :p