[SHARE]Super GM Shop Gracia PT2

Specifications of the NPC L2 Emu (Fixed)

Full Shop (normal items (In-Grid → S) and consumables);

Custom Shop (Wings, Helmet's, Hood's, Agathion's, masks, items in question; Arms: Vesper, Vesper Gold (By Dr4cul4), Icarus, Dynasty (separated by weapons with SA and SA SEM; Set's: Vesper, Dark Knight, Ice, Wavy and Dynasty (set apart by COM Bonus Bonus and SEM);

Function of Crystallization and Recipes (Soh work if the config is released on the server)

Exchange of currencies: Adena, Gold Bar and special currency used to buy the custom's.

Not working option to sell items (such as he L2CrafterManager)

Specifications of the NPC L2 JFree (Fixed)

Custom Shop

Wings, Helmet's, Hood's, Agathion's, masks, items in question; Arms: Vesper, Vesper Gold (By Dr4cul4), Icarus, Dynasty (separated by weapons with SA and SA SEM; Set's: Vesper, Dark Knight, Ice, and Wavy Dynasty (separated by Sept. WITH FREE Bonus and Bonus);

Exchange of currencies: Adena, Gold Bar and special currency used to buy the custom's.

Specifications of the NPC L2 Emu (Walker)

Custom Shop (Wings, Helmet's, Hood's, Agathion's, masks, items in question; Arms: Vesper, Vesper Gold (By Dr4cul4), Icarus, Dynasty (separated by weapons with SA and SA SEM; Set's: Vesper, Dark Knight, Ice, Wavy and Dynasty (set apart by COM Bonus Bonus and SEM);

Function of Crystallization and Recipes (Soh work if the config is released on the server)

Exchange of coins: Adena, Gold Bar and currency particular used to buy the custom's.

Not working option to sell items (such as he L2NpcWalker)

He is walking in Giran

Custom SQL for items, the NPC's, Spawnlist of the NPC's and NPC Walker walker_routes

Downloading files from the SYSTEM in the notebook

999935 and 999946 correct XML

Credits: mend3

Note: Some icons may not appear pq vcs nao syxtextures will have, but eh Soh see which items will leave, not the error Gm Shop.

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Download full package

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

(New update of HTML and XML)

man i have problem with system i cant see items and i cant take it can you upload your system armorgrp , etcitem , itemname and weapongrp?? i cant paste it with notebook in my system files...

_____________EDIT_____________

Download  Animations e Systextures for itens

Download

Well, this is my first official job, I hope you enjoy.

If you download all files and place in appropriate directories will not find any problem.

I apologize for the broken English, because I do not speak English and use the language translator of Google. : D

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...