Problem with my paypal account

Frank

I came up with a very serious situation which has to do with my personal paypal account. Let me explain you what is the problem.

Yesterday one friend of mine sent me some money to my paypal account. I accepted them and I gave him the item that he wanted to buy. Then (After 2-3 hours) I checked my paypal account again, and I saw something really strange. I saw that money weren't on my account and they had a very strange status.

Look what I mean ----> http://i39.tinypic.com/iye97a.jpg

As you can see it says temporary hold which means that they hold my money but without any reason! I contacted them and asked for details but they didn't give me a complete answer. Now I am asking, is there anyone of you that has got a similar problem? It is a very serious case, I can't make any payments now, I can't receive any money too and this is too bad for me. I have to pay a lot of companies so I have to hurry up with this.

Thanks in advance

I came up with a very serious situation which has to do with my personal paypal account. Let me explain you what is the problem.

Yesterday one friend of mine sent me some money to my paypal account. I accepted them and I gave him the item that he wanted to buy. Then (After 2-3 hours) I checked my paypal account again, and I saw something really strange. I saw that money weren't on my account and they had a very strange status.

Look what I mean ----> http://i39.tinypic.com/iye97a.jpg

As you can see it says temporary hold which means that they hold my money but without any reason! I contacted them and asked for details but they didn't give me a complete answer. Now I am asking, is there anyone of you that has got a similar problem? It is a very serious case, I can't make any payments now, I can't receive any money too and this is too bad for me. I have to pay a lot of companies so I have to hurry up with this.

Thanks in advance

1. If Your Account Is Buisness And Not Personal You Have Typed To Get Some Money Per Month , If You Reached Them Your Money Are Hold And You Will Get Them The Other Month.

2.Like My Account When You Send Money From Same IP Or Fast (I Mean Someone Payed To You And Then You Send Them To Other Or The Opposite Your Account Is Limited And You Need To Proof : Adress / Name With ID Card / And Fax Or Something Like That

My Account Is Listed I Have To Send (ID Card / Adress Proof / Bank Proof ) To Un-Limited It .

I Hope I Helped You .

its a bank issue acceptal (many banks due to the crisis and platic money-->cards=lack of cash) DONT accept anymore paypal as safe so many times  they try to protect their clients from getting scammed or your card has a limit per month(prepaid for example)

secondly it has to do with the type your paypal acount is!

Is It Limited (If Yes)

And If You Have Real Information

Name / Adress / Bank Account

You Can Send Them Via Fax Or Cover Sheet And Proof That Reason That The Account Is Limited

ID Card / Adress Proof (From Bill Or Something Like That) / Bank Account Proof

I know these shits, but I can't understand why all my payments are on temporary hold? That means that I will not get those money back?

Contact with your bank.If they say, they don't know, then insist.

I think too, that this has to do with your bank.Anyway, perhaps paypal noticed that you are using this account for payments and maybe they need to have your permission or something I don't know.A friend of mine has lost all his donations because he was getting money (much money) and paypal didn't let him to recieve them.

Anyway contacting your bank and insist on whatever they say, will finally solve your problem.

Hope I helped a bit,

Blane

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

# Feb. 24, 2009: We have detected suspicious activity regarding the receipt or withdrawal of funds.

its a bank issue acceptal (many banks due to the crisis and platic money-->cards=lack of cash) DONT accept anymore paypal as safe so many times  they try to protect their clients from getting scammed

ffs i think i speak to the void ffs

# Feb. 24, 2009: We have detected suspicious activity regarding the receipt or withdrawal of funds.

I Got The Same Limited Reason :P

You Must Reslove With That I Say You Before . Its The Only Way .

Then I Think You Will Loose Your Money , Even 1 Year Pass You Will Not Get Them :P

Can You Tell Me The Reason  That Say For Limited Access?

I will not send any photo ID, or proof address, etc. etc. I don't trust them to send so much important things.

If Your Account Unlimited You Will Get Your Money Back . Contact Me On MSN To Tell Me All The Problem So I Can Understand .