Jump to content

Problem with my paypal account


Recommended Posts

Posted

I came up with a very serious situation which has to do with my personal paypal account. Let me explain you what is the problem.

Yesterday one friend of mine sent me some money to my paypal account. I accepted them and I gave him the item that he wanted to buy. Then (After 2-3 hours) I checked my paypal account again, and I saw something really strange. I saw that money weren't on my account and they had a very strange status.

 

Look what I mean ----> http://i39.tinypic.com/iye97a.jpg

 

As you can see it says temporary hold which means that they hold my money but without any reason! I contacted them and asked for details but they didn't give me a complete answer. Now I am asking, is there anyone of you that has got a similar problem? It is a very serious case, I can't make any payments now, I can't receive any money too and this is too bad for me. I have to pay a lot of companies so I have to hurry up with this.

 

Thanks in advance

Posted

I came up with a very serious situation which has to do with my personal paypal account. Let me explain you what is the problem.

Yesterday one friend of mine sent me some money to my paypal account. I accepted them and I gave him the item that he wanted to buy. Then (After 2-3 hours) I checked my paypal account again, and I saw something really strange. I saw that money weren't on my account and they had a very strange status.

 

Look what I mean ----> http://i39.tinypic.com/iye97a.jpg

 

As you can see it says temporary hold which means that they hold my money but without any reason! I contacted them and asked for details but they didn't give me a complete answer. Now I am asking, is there anyone of you that has got a similar problem? It is a very serious case, I can't make any payments now, I can't receive any money too and this is too bad for me. I have to pay a lot of companies so I have to hurry up with this.

 

Thanks in advance

 

1. If Your Account Is Buisness And Not Personal You Have Typed To Get Some Money Per Month , If You Reached Them Your Money Are Hold And You Will Get Them The Other Month.

 

2.Like My Account When You Send Money From Same IP Or Fast (I Mean Someone Payed To You And Then You Send Them To Other Or The Opposite Your Account Is Limited And You Need To Proof : Adress / Name With ID Card / And Fax Or Something Like That

 

My Account Is Listed I Have To Send (ID Card / Adress Proof / Bank Proof ) To Un-Limited It .

 

I Hope I Helped You .

 

 

Posted

its a bank issue acceptal (many banks due to the crisis and platic money-->cards=lack of cash) DONT accept anymore paypal as safe so many times  they try to protect their clients from getting scammed or your card has a limit per month(prepaid for example)

 

secondly it has to do with the type your paypal acount is!

 

 

Posted

Is It Limited (If Yes)

 

And If You Have Real Information

 

Name / Adress / Bank Account

 

You Can Send Them Via Fax Or Cover Sheet And Proof That Reason That The Account Is Limited

ID Card / Adress Proof (From Bill Or Something Like That) / Bank Account Proof

Posted

I know these shits, but I can't understand why all my payments are on temporary hold? That means that I will not get those money back?

Posted

Contact with your bank.If they say, they don't know, then insist.

I think too, that this has to do with your bank.Anyway, perhaps paypal noticed that you are using this account for payments and maybe they need to have your permission or something I don't know.A friend of mine has lost all his donations because he was getting money (much money) and paypal didn't let him to recieve them.

 

Anyway contacting your bank and insist on whatever they say, will finally solve your problem.

Hope I helped a bit,

Blane

Posted

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

 

# Feb. 24, 2009: We have detected suspicious activity regarding the receipt or withdrawal of funds.

Posted

its a bank issue acceptal (many banks due to the crisis and platic money-->cards=lack of cash) DONT accept anymore paypal as safe so many times  they try to protect their clients from getting scammed

 

 

ffs i think i speak to the void ffs

 

 

 

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

 

# Feb. 24, 2009: We have detected suspicious activity regarding the receipt or withdrawal of funds.

I Got The Same Limited Reason :P

 

You Must Reslove With That I Say You Before . Its The Only Way .

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

 

# Feb. 24, 2009: We have detected suspicious activity regarding the receipt or withdrawal of funds.

Then I Think You Will Loose Your Money , Even 1 Year Pass You Will Not Get Them :P

Can You Tell Me The Reason  That Say For Limited Access?

I will not send any photo ID, or proof address, etc. etc. I don't trust them to send so much important things.

If Your Account Unlimited You Will Get Your Money Back . Contact Me On MSN To Tell Me All The Problem So I Can Understand .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • [CENTER] [SIZE=6][B][COLOR=#C084FC]L2JMOBIUS CLASSIC INTERLUDE[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][B]QUEST AUTO MOVE + SMART TELEPORT SYSTEM[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR=#8B5CF6]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/COLOR] [SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#22D3EE]FOR SALE[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] A complete [B]Quest Navigation System[/B] for [B]L2JMobius Classic Interlude[/B] Designed for servers that want to make quest progression easier and more modern without turning the game into an Auto Quest / Auto Complete server. [COLOR=#8B5CF6]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#C084FC]MAIN FEATURES[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [B][COLOR=#22D3EE]● QUEST AUTO MOVE[/COLOR][/B] Players can automatically move toward the next required quest objective. Supported destinations can include: [LIST] []Quest NPCs []Monsters []Quest locations []Return NPCs []Next quest stages []Class-transfer objectives [/LIST] The route can automatically update when the current quest stage is completed. [B][COLOR=#22D3EE]● SMART QUEST PROGRESS DETECTION[/COLOR][/B] The system reads the player's current quest progress and determines the next valid objective. Example: [CENTER] [B]Talk to NPC[/B] ↓ [B]Hunt Monsters[/B] ↓ [B]Collect Quest Items[/B] ↓ [B]Return to NPC[/B] ↓ [B]Continue Next Quest Stage[/B] [/CENTER] When the quest condition changes, the navigation system can automatically load the next destination. [B][COLOR=#22D3EE]● SMART TELEPORT[/COLOR][/B] For distant objectives, the system can provide controlled teleport assistance. The player is not necessarily teleported directly on top of the NPC or monster. Instead: [CENTER] [B]Teleport Near Destination[/B] ↓ [B]Auto Move[/B] ↓ [B]Reach Actual Quest Target[/B] [/CENTER] This keeps the original gameplay feeling while reducing unnecessary long-distance travel. [B][COLOR=#22D3EE]● AUTO MOVE + TELEPORT LOGIC[/COLOR][/B] The system can choose the most appropriate navigation method depending on the quest route. [CENTER] [COLOR=#4ADE80][B]NEAR OBJECTIVE[/B][/COLOR] Auto Move [COLOR=#8B5CF6]──────────────[/COLOR] [COLOR=#FACC15][B]DISTANT OBJECTIVE[/B][/COLOR] Teleport Assistance ↓ Auto Move ↓ Final Quest Destination [/CENTER] [B][COLOR=#22D3EE]● AUTOMATIC NEXT STEP[/COLOR][/B] Quest navigation does not stop after the first destination. Example: [CENTER] Player reaches NPC ↓ Quest state changes ↓ System detects new quest condition ↓ Next route becomes available ↓ Player continues automatically [/CENTER] This allows complete multi-stage quest chains to be supported. [B][COLOR=#22D3EE]● FIRST CLASS TRANSFER SUPPORT[/COLOR][/B] The system can also support the Classic Interlude first class-transfer quest chains. Example flow: [CENTER] Complete First Mark ↓ Complete Second Mark ↓ Complete Third Mark ↓ Required Marks Detected ↓ Navigate Player Toward Class Transfer [/CENTER] Useful for Human, Elf, Dark Elf, Orc and Dwarf class progression. [B][COLOR=#22D3EE]● MISSING ROUTE DETECTION[/COLOR][/B] If navigation information has not yet been configured for a quest, the system can report it instead of sending the player somewhere incorrectly. Example: [CODE] Path of the Human Knight - Missing route data [/CODE] This makes development and future quest expansion easier. [CENTER] [COLOR=#8B5CF6]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#C084FC]HOW IT WORKS[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] Example quest flow: [CODE] Quest Started | v Current Quest Condition | v Find Navigation Route | +----------------------+ | | v v Nearby Target Distant Target | | v v Auto Move Teleport | v Auto Move | v Quest Objective | v Quest State Update | v Next Route [/CODE] [CENTER] [COLOR=#8B5CF6]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#C084FC]CONFIGURATION[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] Navigation can be configured individually for quests. Possible configuration options: [LIST] []Quest ID []Quest condition / state []Target NPC []Target monster []Target coordinates []Teleport coordinates []Final Auto Move coordinates []Required quest items []Required item count []Minimum / maximum distance []Enable Auto Move []Enable Teleport []Route identifier []Next quest step [/LIST] [CENTER] [COLOR=#8B5CF6]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#C084FC]EXAMPLE[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] Player starts a class-transfer quest. [CENTER] [B]Sir Klaus Vasper[/B] ↓ Auto Move ↓ Quest Updated ↓ New Destination Detected ↓ Teleport to Required Region ↓ Auto Move ↓ Kill Required Monsters ↓ Collect Quest Item ↓ Return Route Activated ↓ Return to NPC ↓ Continue Quest [/CENTER] [CENTER] [COLOR=#8B5CF6]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#C084FC]IMPORTANT[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [COLOR=#F87171][B]THIS IS NOT AN AUTO QUEST / AUTO COMPLETE SYSTEM.[/B][/COLOR] Players must still: [LIST] []Talk to the required NPC []Kill the required monsters []Collect required quest items []Meet quest conditions [*]Complete the original quest logic [/LIST] The system assists with: [B]Navigation + Travel + Quest Route Guidance[/B] The original quest mechanics remain active. [CENTER] [COLOR=#8B5CF6]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#C084FC]COMPATIBILITY[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [B]Platform:[/B] L2JMobius [B]Chronicle:[/B] Classic Interlude [B]Implementation:[/B] Server Side [B]Language:[/B] Java [B]Quest Integration:[/B] Java / XML [B]Delivery Format:[/B] Source modifications / Patch [CENTER] [COLOR=#8B5CF6]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#C084FC]PACKAGE INCLUDES[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [LIST] []Quest Auto Move Engine []Smart Teleport System []Quest Condition Detection []Automatic Next-Step Detection []Route Management []Missing Route Detection []Class Transfer Support []Quest Route Configuration []Supported Quest Routes []Installation Instructions []Source Code Changes []Unified .patch File [/LIST] [CENTER] [COLOR=#8B5CF6]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#C084FC]IDEAL FOR[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [LIST] []Retail-style servers []Low-rate servers []Craft-oriented servers []Classic Interlude servers []New-player friendly servers []Premium membership features [*]Custom Quest Helper systems [/LIST] Especially useful for low-rate environments where quests remain important but players may not remember every NPC, region and quest route. [CENTER] [COLOR=#8B5CF6]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#C084FC]SCREENSHOTS[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG] [COLOR=#8B5CF6]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#C084FC]PRICE[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#4ADE80]€50.00[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Additional quest routes or custom integrations can be discussed separately. [COLOR=#8B5CF6]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#C084FC]UPDATES[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Future updates may include: Quest route improvements Additional supported quests Additional class-transfer routes Navigation improvements Compatibility fixes [COLOR=#8B5CF6]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#C084FC]CONTACT[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B]Contact:[/B] PM HERE [COLOR=#8B5CF6]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/COLOR] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#22D3EE]QUEST SMARTER[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Navigate Faster — Keep the Classic Gameplay[/B][/SIZE] [B][COLOR=#C084FC]L2JMobius Classic Interlude Quest Auto Move + Smart Teleport System[/COLOR][/B] [/CENTER]
    • Interesting service. I've been looking into Telegram bot promotion and your pricing seems reasonable for the keywords and country targeting.
    • [WTS] Celestial Destiny | L2 Essence 563 | Source Code or Full Project | Lifetime Support 📄 VIEW THE FULL PRESENTATION — FEATURES & SCREENSHOTS Celestial Destiny — Lineage 2 Essence | Protocol 563 2 years of development · Extensive custom features · RU / EN Celestial Destiny is available for purchase — as server pack source code or as a complete project. After two years of development, the project was shut down following a DDoS attack. The owner no longer has the funds to restore operations and continue development, leading to the decision to sell. Key features Essence mechanics: classes, skills, bosses, collections, guardians, and progression systems. Over 3,000 bug reports processed across the projects. Telegram bot: Telegram Stars payments, character statistics, notifications, teleportation, resurrection, and auto-hunting controls. Live class balancing: adjust damage, defense, critical damage, and individual multipliers without restarting the server. PvP content: 1v1 and 3v3 Olympiad, castle sieges, World Siege of Aden, and scheduled PvE/PvP modes. Enhanced client: additional skill bars, improved auto-hunting, searchable inventory, bulk enchanting, and convenient item management. Custom systems: expanded costumes, seasonal collections, Combat Power rankings, Revelation skills, Season Pass, promo codes, and two-way Discord chat. Economy: world trading with two currencies and a server-side donation shop that requires no client edits. Two purchase options ① Server pack source code Essence protocol 563 source code with the implemented mechanics and custom features, for use in your own project. ② The entire project The server pack with source code, game client, all web components, donation system, Telegram bot, and all existing configured integrations — transferred in their current state. We will show the project, its web components, and connected systems privately, and discuss the exact scope of the transfer. Free lifetime support All official content and custom features already included in the server pack are covered by free lifetime support, with no monthly fees. Additional custom development is discussed separately. Serious buyers only For serious investors and server administrators with the budget to purchase and develop the project. This is not a low-budget offer. Pricing for both options is discussed privately. Please specify whether you are interested in source code or the complete project. ✉️ CONTACT US ON TELEGRAM — @L2scripts 📄 VIEW THE FULL PRESENTATION — FEATURES & SCREENSHOTS
    • I've found the Conquest maps and Marketplace flipping to be the most reliable for me. Don't sleep on those Diamond Quest challenges either, just watch that 10% tax carefully.
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..