[ExTrEmE Guide]EDIT TEXTURES!!! Customize E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!

When I try to open texture in UnrealED i got this error T_T

No Label

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1802 MHz with 1022MB RAM

Video: SAPPHIRE RADEON X550 - Secondary (6666)

Bad name index 1856/125

History: ULinkerLoad<<FName <- (LinkerLoad Transient.LinkerLoad17 11629888)) <- TagName <- FPropertyTag<< <- (After Time) <- LoadStream <- (Count 0) <- UStruct::SerializeTaggedProperties <- (None[-1]) <- FPropertyTag::SerializeTaggedProperty <- LoadStream <- (Count 0) <- UStruct::SerializeTaggedProperties <- (SequenceItems[-1]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (MaterialSequence l2_skies.moon.Blend3Textures) <- UMaterialSequence::Serialize <- LoadObject <- (MaterialSequence l2_skies.moon.Blend3Textures 11629888==11629888/16046981 11629865 50) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (LOAD FILE="C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\Escritorio\UATOOL\l2_skies.unreal.utx") <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\Escritorio\UATOOL\l2_skies.unreal.utx") <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\Escritorio\UATOOL\l2_skies.unreal).. <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- WBrowserTexture::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

found something else.You can also edit the log in but it is a mix of 4 files (maps,textures,staticmeshes) and the textures that you can edit make the transparent icon/the last icon in the log in (den xero an katalavate,ennoo oti mono tin eikona pou fainetai sto bathos mporeis na peiraxeis me auta ta programmata pou idi xeroume)

Koyfo: Only in English

• 2 weeks later...

OMG AND  FUCKING TROLLS!!! at start i had the same prob with domenica!!! but i found out what he fuck wasnt going right... the file xxx.unreal.utx must me in: X:/UnrealEngine2Runtime/textures !!!! that will work :D

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, otan kano load (oxi export to file) ena systextures pou exo metatrepsei se unreal apo to l2toolo mou vgazei to parakato error :

criticalerrorzw8.jpg

An kserete giati mou to vgazei to error parakalo peite mou einai poly simantiko!!!

P.S. Den exo kanei akomi install to plugin tou Photoshop tis nvidia (peirazei???)

Koyfo: Only in English

Which is the file that you try to open? Also, be sure that you used the correct function of l2toolo :P

You can't open all the files with this one, there are more hard parts for some texture files :P

Guys... I have a proposal for you. Because of my pc whice broke (when i was trying to edit the weapons - pafff damned it) i can't work on the dragonic bow. But i give you my job. Those picture bellow are my job, which is based on another prog. You will open those with Photoshop and you will use the Magic Tool (which selects items) and you ll copy the items of the bow you like from the picture to the DDS file. Understand? If not pm me on my MSN (tasiou06@hotmail.com)

Dragonic Bows (Colorfull & Powered!)

1) draconic_bow_t00_sp.dds

image to take items/parts from :

dokimi1nl8.jpg

2) draconic_bow_t00_wp_ori.dds

image to take items/parts from :

dokimi2qj5.jpg

ALSO, you can download those 2 DDS files here :

http://rapidshare.com/files/31439769/Dragonic_Bows_DDS.rar