interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

ok guys i dont know why it is,but i am gonna ask it...XxRxX was coperating with fakoykas to build a server and know he is coperating with leroy to build another server,he always coperates with devs...and its ok the devs are doing there job updating and fixing the server but what xxrxx doing?

PS.I dont think that xxrxx opens two l2servers just for hobby,money are inside... ;),actually he stoped playing lineage2 long time ago

l2 deatwhisper is a succesfull server from me just xxrxx aka frank will find someone else to join his team

ps: make a rr plox frank when u see this...

ok guys i dont know why it is,but i am gonna ask it...XxRxX was coperating with fakoykas to build a server and know he is coperating with leroy to build another server,he always coperates with devs...and its ok the devs are doing there job updating and fixing the server but what xxrxx doing?And I dont think xxrxx opens two l2servers just for hobby,money are inside...,actually he stoped playing lineage2 long time ago.

And what's your problem if this was true? Would it change anything? The fact is that Fakoykas quited and that's the main problem here.

So , cw lasted 4 months , this i bet will end on the 10nth , nice effort tho , now domonik left 2 play :/

Cut the offtopic guys, last warn.

It's not offtopic, it's a civilized discussion  :P j/k

Conclusion from all this story? Concetrate to 1 server ROFL

/end

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=95238.msg668658;topicseen#msg668658

i guess so.

so Someone lock the topic to prevent incoming spam from loads of ppl

Unlocked.

Could you just shut the fuck up all of you? You know SPAMMING and FLAMMING is not allowed here. So, yes Versus left L2DeathWhisper. I will inform you about the latest updates and news of L2DeathWhisper. Just stop spamming and be patient!