[Event]Dota Tournament 2.0!

not all will come ;)

If one or tow person(s) don't appear i don't think it is a problem..

but i think the game has to have potentional for 5v5..

@lain tell me somethink..where you learn about GGclient..OMG don't be so realistic..

Garena sucks cause leavers don't have lose anythink..Stay on a game a lot of hour to get xp(that's the bug for xp)

@lain tell me somethink..where you learn about GGclient..OMG don't be so realistic..

Garena sucks cause leavers don't have lose anythink..Stay on a game a lot of hour to get xp(that's the bug for xp)

Well, I thought battle.net is something like steam in counter-strike and can be played through only with original w3, and since I've got non-original w3, I tried to play w3 via Hamachi with my friend, but didn't work. Then he found Garena and everything worked, we could finally play together.

It's better to play on High-Level servers...(no leavers there)but you have to find space..

If you play on pub this is the truth but on private channels.. (pff many don't know about b.net)

garena is much better... no lag, you have xp and you can ban ;)

b.net is stupid without BL... whoever wants can leave

+1

but if you have lc in bnet then bnet is 100% better!!!

tottaly agree and if you know channels where guys are never gonna leave the game and have a pro-medium class game then it's 110% better

I am not a pro player that's the reason i wrote medium class ^^

y0 guys, Cause I have lost many episodes, I want one person to tell me

The day of the tournament, What hour and where? (B-net, Garena?)

thank you.

Btw I preffer garena!

It's will be held 18:00 at saturday at B.-Net...(about the original cd...Omg It costs 20 euros both reign of chaos and frozen throne,Go buy it finally)