[UPDATED] Lineage ][ Vendetta

PyroMaker

those are bishop 3rd class skills ithink, and man.. if properly used, a bishop is a very poweful machine on PVP theu can heal (obvious) and at the same time sabotage enemy buffs (grief buffin). on L2 Vendetta you can have max 20 buff slots

rocks!

I m a player from this server, and now i have elite gear.. and i can say its VERY balanced from the donator point of view. being a donator is not a big deal at all. i know lots of friends who hasnt put one penny out of pocket and have ++++ gear.

point is.. this server rocks.

people complained about how many donators are walkin around.

i'd say that the problem is not on the DONATE point of view.

imho, i think things in some areas are too easy to get. i mean, cash comes in really fast, Ancient adena too. i kind of liked more when the ancient adena farming areas didnt give so much cash. the rest is untouched.

now, if u wanna trade in the elite items market, you almost just dont use adena or ancient adena. I think thats not cool cuz then.. what do you collect adena for? it rules out the point of the game itself. but it has a nice effect, it levels up donaters and no-donaters.

final point: great server anyways

i Totally agree with you rediew!!! I have a question about the noblesse  How Is it going i mean We do the whole quest? Well I asked InGame but some-one told me that You must do it all some one that you buy the items ^^ if can someone tell me

thnx in advance

OmG?The Skills bar,what kind of icons are those?!?!

which skillz?

Rofl dude you're hilarious, this is 100% L2OFF, believe it or not...

Ok man be cool...it's just difficult to make all this staff in off files.Sorry again.

c4 server :/

C4 Off file are the most stable.I am gonna give a try to the server soon.