[UPDATED] Lineage ][ Vendetta

PyroMaker

This is the server where DVP has play'd. Take a look:

Best player in the whole damn world.. Too bad he's in jail :((

That's retail...

And isn't soo good at all =/. He played on lineage2world and he got donated gear by donation as far as i know... but i didn't see him pooning so much there ^^ guess his just a retarded who can't see l2 as a game.

These server Rock I mean Like an general opinion is a very good server!  The bad thing that many ppl hate is donation! I haveplayed a litle so i dont know how difficult is to have S grade Weapon or Enchant them and etc ! But is a nice server and ppl that havent play yet mustn't say *** with oute playing first !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

l2vendetta is a great, addicting server that offers a unique experience, similar to the fun c3 days with all the activies to do in c4 and much more. As far as I know Instable went to the 7x server and the rest of his clan were banned for botting, exploiting, whining, crying, beeing annoying, disrespectful, and above all.. they tried to edit themselves using old exploits which didn't work out very well.. as of right now they make names to come back on the server every other day because they can't resist how fun it is.

The server does have alot of bot buffers... Sieges are quite huge. It's sad that the posts before are so immature statements with no proof or backup what so ever.

It isn't a HUGE server like the others, but it has a great community, great support, rarely down, and above all.. the GMs arn't corrupt and nobody runs around with gear enchanted over the limits or are edited in anyway. The server is a nice, legit way.

In no way this server even resembles l2elite (I lol'd at that)

Above all l2vendetta is a great, growing community that I havn't regretted joining.

Edited by Vision

Well... We have two servers... Vendetta (35x) and Zion (7x), both Full C4 Official.

Vendetta (35x) has been up for about a month and a half now, it's got about 1000+ players online, many clans, everything works, olympiad works, we already got heroes, castles are being fought over, Epic Weapons, tons of new stuff, custom glows... Basically an entire NEW experience. No it's not on beta and there's not going to be any wipes or anything ever.

And Zion (7x) is currently on BETA, it will go live 16th march.

As I've said before, our website is www.l2-vendetta.com

And you can see the features of our server HERE.

if we come to your server you'll give us vendetta armors?:P