The best thing that happend to you in lineage 2.

1) On Www.Gamegate.gr/index.php there was a clan named dragonlords.. I started there and I had nothing. The clan leader was the best guy i've ever seen. He worked super hard and he was the best player on the server no contest. He took me under his wing and soon I was killing all the war tags beside him and we developed into an awesome clan. There was over-powered donators who all made mages(My leader was one of these guys) and the rest of us archers, non donate. We came in.. Rolled up on aden and we were on top of there hundreds of dollars they spent on the server.

2)Me and my two friends started on L2paradise. I got to level 85 with my full S80 on the first day. We decided to start a clan named "FiringSquad". My friends decided they didn't have the time and they left me there alone not wondering what to do. I played hard and got better. Made some powerful friends and kept my eyes out for some friends and sooner or later, I had found some great players. We were becoming a great clan and were winning PVPs. Eventually got into a 1 v 1 event won that and got my respect and the recruits came flocking in.. 3 of which I was really glad they joined. Made an alliance with this clan and we decided we were going to make our footprint.. We took Giran Saturday and Aden Sunday. GG =).

heh, good story really xD  just 1 more question. On L2Paradise, the server is high rate? :/

• 3 months later...

best thing thats happend to me was when i started in hight rate and i was good player i got somwhere clan there was some girl lets just call her ann i buged her long time 1st day well  i enjoyd clan and made much frineds 2nd day she was online and i apologized i  sad soryy i rilly buged u and all . like i liked her and i was all time wis her defending her even where she had 1 cp taken away like i pk hunted that gay end we playd hide and seek it was christmas and she sed i llove u and i was i love u too :D

sorry for bad english

The best thing that ever happened to me was when on c4 me and my clan went to Gludio and we were able to conquer that...

I was the leader, and at the end of siege i cryed with all my emotions, you can flame me now, but it was to awsome, and i was more "kid".

Share <3

here is my story..

I was started to play 3-4 years ago...my first server that i played was on L2gold on C4 ;)

I was very noob..it was the begining..so....i was learning l2 , and one day , a clan leader named TeX invited me to his clan..the clan name was S.P.Q.R and was in that time one of the best from server, we started to make raid bosses and it was a lot of fun..i`ve meet a lot of friends and now i keep talking with them..

Lineage really changed my life, i found new friends and i`ve found a lot of fun..Lineage is not a game , is Pure FUN :X

Now i see lineage 2 and dfwu alliance as not a rpg game i see it as a part of me and my life style :)

***This was the most important thing which I done in my alife... I was just about to think "I don't really need friends, Even if I do, they will only slow me down, they will KEEP ME BACK because they can't move any further... Then I would realise that "Friendship" is nothing to do with me at all... But it didn't happend, why? Because I was young, I didnt know that you can always "see a step forward"

P.S. I just wanna to add something, L2 really changed my life, no metter what would you say.

You guys really need to get out and drink something...Life is not L2.

well i wouldnt say this is the best thing but somewhat. anyways when only a party of 2 mages, 2 archers, 2 bishops, and tanker in aden siege vs like 8 other clans. we did good defending the castle for like maybe 45 minutes? =D but in the end, they raped us because we had too little people and like most of the people in our clan left to join a new server.