Change original button - Main Menu

amarhat

Those are the standard buttons that are used from that specific interface.. You can locate them from interface.xdat in system folder. To open interface.xdat you need "xdat editor" and then search at the "windows" tab.
From there you can add the path to your custom utx file, so it reads your buttons.

2 hours ago, protoftw said:

Those are the standard buttons that are used from that specific interface.. You can locate them from interface.xdat in system folder. To open interface.xdat you need "xdat editor" and then search at the "windows" tab.
From there you can add the path to your custom utx file, so it reads your buttons.

actually, that specific window isn't in interface.xdat, it's probably hardcoded inside nwindow.dll or something, you can't really change anything from that window with interface.u nor interface.xdat (at least in H5 and older clients)

tho as far as i'm aware, it uses the default buttons (In H5, L2UI_CT1 > Button > Button_DF, for IL it's somewhere in L2UI_CH3 > Button)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 911reg said:

actually, that specific window isn't in interface.xdat, it's probably hardcoded inside nwindow.dll or something, you can't really change anything from that window with interface.u nor interface.xdat (at least in H5 and older clients)

tho as far as i'm aware, it uses the default buttons (In H5, L2UI_CT1 > Button > Button_DF, for IL it's somewhere in L2UI_CH3 > Button)

Thank you for clearing that out, I thought it should be there. Never searched about it. I'm glad you helped so I won't mislead anyone ❤️

• Like 1