[WTS] C4PTS+

It is difficult for me to comprehend why anyone would agree to purchase a pack without any source code. However, perhaps the source code is included for a price of $5,000 xD

These are clean files from Vanguard.

who are u?

R4CZIUB.png

Edited by SkyLord

5 hours ago, SkyLord said:

It is difficult for me to comprehend why anyone would agree to purchase a pack without any source code. However, perhaps the source code is included for a price of $5,000 xD

These are clean files from Vanguard.

who are u?

R4CZIUB.png

I am usually using different forum platform. Created an account here to provide my product. Source code is not for sale.

Why people agree to purchase Advext while there is no source? Obviously because of pack itself. For a regular server administrator there is no need for source since I am giving technical support and any kind of upgrade stuff for the files. I don't understand what do you mean by mentioning clean vanguard files.

5 hours ago, mjst said:

there is nothing particularly noteworthy about this price.
also already exist c4 vanganth https://github.com/LoanX/C4Extender

No one is restricting you using that extender. Go take that extender and use it.

I am providing test server before purchasing for a buyer which makes everything clear. If someone who wants to buy my product he will test it and see if there is something noteworthy or not.

5 hours ago, mjst said:

there is nothing particularly noteworthy about this price.
also already exist c4 vanganth https://github.com/LoanX/C4Extender

P.S LoanX extender is unfinished and it's a downgrade from C6 which still requires tons of work to make it fully compatible and functional with C4.  I am selling product for people who want to create and host a C4 server. I am not selling it for developers who can simply take any extender and make it as he wants as he knows. So I am sorry but pointing this extender here is just to confuse people, nothing more.

Edited by Baygus

i believe it is important for all sellers to refrain from using the phrase "provide test server before purchasing." 

hope to attract customers, but i don't believe anyone would be willing to spend 1000eu without receiving the source of c4 for one key 🙂
btw wish you the best of luck with your sales.

Wts c4 Source and datapack with script original C4 and not downgraded c6 Vanganth.

Geodata very good.

Source is Vanganth downgraded C4.

my site is www.esl2.org.

Is running my custom server c4 Athena x45. Give a test. Im selling it 200€

8 hours ago, mjst said:

i believe it is important for all sellers to refrain from using the phrase "provide test server before purchasing." 

hope to attract customers, but i don't believe anyone would be willing to spend 1000eu without receiving the source of c4 for one key 🙂
btw wish you the best of luck with your sales.

I have already some customers are really happy with their servers. Thank you very much for kind words.

7 hours ago, ZOUMHS said:

Wts c4 Source and datapack with script original C4 and not downgraded c6 Vanganth.

Geodata very good.

Source is Vanganth downgraded C4.

my site is www.esl2.org.

Is running my custom server c4 Athena x45. Give a test. Im selling it 200€

Oh my god. Please create a thread for your product. Do not act like this. This is so disrespectful.

29 minutes ago, dandiarena said:

1000usd, well, learn in openenglish some classes, would not come bad my lovely friend gutys.

Oh, my wonderful friend Gutys, who cleverly attracts people's attention by making new accounts and selling his services.

https://maxcheaters.com/profile/72442-guytis/

Edited by SkyLord

2 hours ago, Baygus said:

I have already some customers are really happy with their servers. Thank you very much for kind words.

can you provide us with a list of our customers who currently have an online server?
or any old live server you have?

1 hour ago, dandiarena said:

1000usd, well, learn in openenglish some classes, would not come bad my lovely friend gutys.

I don't understand what language are you speaking sir. Who is gutys I do not know as well.

1 hour ago, mjst said:

can you provide us with a list of our customers who currently have an online server?
or any old live server you have?

Unfortunately it's a private information. There is no need for such an information when I am providing a test server. You can test server from A to Z and check everything before purchasing to make sure of quality of the service and pack.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Baygus said:

I don't understand what language are you speaking sir. Who is gutys I do not know as well.

Unfortunately it's a private information. There is no need for such an information when I am providing a test server. You can test server from A to Z and check everything before purchasing to make sure of quality of the service and pack.

You seem like just another reseller to me.

Can you please share your test patch/account so we can see what you offer?

Also, how can users trust you when you're a new member without any feedback or information about you?

Edited by SkyLord

13 hours ago, SkyLord said:

You seem like just another reseller to me.

Can you please share your test patch/account so we can see what you offer?

Also, how can users trust you when you're a new member without any feedback or information about you?

I am not a reseller. Like I said I came from other forums which I cannot mention here due to rules of mxc. If anyone wish to buy my product I will provide him all necessary stuff which will be enough to trust me and my services.

Sorry for asking but: Who are you? You are mentioning here your thoughts and asking me to prove myself. But I don't even know you and why I should gain your trust?

Edited by Baygus

4 hours ago, Baygus said:

I am not a reseller. Like I said I came from other forums which I cannot mention here due to rules of mxc. If anyone wish to buy my product I will provide him all necessary stuff which will be enough to trust me and my services.

Sorry for asking but: Who are you? You are mentioning here your thoughts and asking me to prove myself. But I don't even know you and why I should gain your trust?

Why should they buy something from someone who has only posted once with no feedback? Just think about it for a moment 🙂

4 hours ago, SkyLord said:

Why should they buy something from someone who has only posted once with no feedback? Just think about it for a moment 🙂

It's absolutely not logical what you are saying. Why not? I am not selling anything random. Like I said earlier. Test server is available before purchasing. Person who wish to buy my product gonna test it and check everything before paying. If someone has trust issues he can use middleman from this forums.

Edited by Baygus