Sound in communication with custom npc

Hello everyone, I'm looking for help from where and how to add sound to a custom npc adapted from a different chronicle from interlude. It's about the sound when you click on an npc merchant and he starts talking or if he makes any movements and makes sounds. I adapted an npc from another chronicle, added it to npcgrp, npcname and added xml. I spawned an npc in the game but didn't get the sounds that the other chronicle had. I use aCis Interlude.

• 2 months later...
On 4/26/2023 at 9:09 AM, xristoeli1994 said:

I'm not a client developer, but from my understanding:

dialog_sound={[Npcdialog1.raia_ep40_greeting_1];[Npcdialog1.raia_ep40_greeting_2]}

Edited by SkyLord

On 4/26/2023 at 3:09 AM, xristoeli1994 said:

Hello everyone, I'm looking for help from where and how to add sound to a custom npc adapted from a different chronicle from interlude. It's about the sound when you click on an npc merchant and he starts talking or if he makes any movements and makes sounds. I adapted an npc from another chronicle, added it to npcgrp, npcname and added xml. I spawned an npc in the game but didn't get the sounds that the other chronicle had. I use aCis Interlude.

I didnt really get if you're trying to port a sound from a higher client to IL or from IL to a higher client?
But since you're using aCis i guess it's the first one
In h5 it's usually done through npcgrp.dat, but from what i'm seeing IL is missing all of these paramters there

npcend_cnt    npcend[0]    npcend[1]    npcend[2]    npcend[3]    npcend[4]

are you sure IL has support for sound interactions? i dont remember seeing that (tho i haven't touched IL for years)