LF Gracia Final Server x1-x7

Hello everyone!

After years out of Lineage 2 World i decided to come back.

Im trying to find a decent server that uses Gracia Final chronicle x1-x5 without custom NPC, buffs and etc.

I checked every vote site and i cant find... The only good one seems to be Valhalla-age, but its some remastered version and not retail.

What happened, no one have interest in this chronicle anymore? In my opinion it is the best one...

Thanks in advance if you share some good servers!

Ps: No java

Edited by Dorie

14 minutes ago, Dorie said:

What happened, no one have interest in this chronicle anymore? In my opinion it is the best one...

People tend to add new features to servers for a reason. Retail-like servers can be uninteresting and repetitive since players only click on targets and press F1 until they reach the maximum level before they can start PvPing. This seems to be the case with L2 in general nowadays.

However, if you only plan to play for a bit of time and want to relive nostalgic moments, it might be "good" for you. Personally, I believe it's a waste of time. Nonetheless, if you're searching for a reliable source, you could start by checking the Marketplace section. Good luck with your search!

Thank you for your answer. 
That's the reason I'm looking for low rate server, not only for pvp - Farm, Marketplace, Trade with other players.

I understand that some people are bored and want to play something more modified, but there should be also people like me that prefer the classic. 

• Upvote 1

• Dorie changed the title to LF Gracia Final Server x1-x7

@Dorie You can keep an eye for https://l2true.club/ . When server goes live you can give it a try and feel how lineage used to feel 😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

retail lineage died for a reason. there was and still is nearly no pve content in this game. instead of building and enriching the world of l2 devs crippeled this game to a stupid grind only game. Just look for a server with fun custom addons that still tries to be retail in some way ^^

On 4/27/2023 at 11:29 AM, Finn said:

retail lineage died for a reason. there was and still is nearly no pve content in this game. instead of building and enriching the world of l2 devs crippeled this game to a stupid grind only game. Just look for a server with fun custom addons that still tries to be retail in some way ^^

Many people play high/mid rate and never tried low-retail like...NPC full buff feels like playing another game.

Everyone has this logic and 99% of servers are customized and its not fun to play. 

• 2 months later...