Best setup for lineage 2

On 4/5/2023 at 3:54 PM, kochanie3375 said:

for this moment what spec is best to buy just for Lineage 2 2,5k $ budget

I don't think there is anything in particular. Since lineage 2 is so old, current era of computers are more then capable of running multiple instances without any hiccups. I would suggest go for 144Hz monitor and wired mouse and keyboard. Any type would do the job. The other and i would say without a doubt the most important one is your internet connection, if your ISP offers fiber internet go for it, its a game changer. That's pretty much it

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Tryskell said:

A pentium 4 3 ghz, 4 giga of RAM and an ATI RADEON 9800 PRO.

+ with such machine you can run a server for about 500 players with a medium european internet speed from home

when you hear today somebody giving 100euro for dedicated server per month in 2023 is the equivalent example of buying an RTX 4090 TI to play tetris and pacman.

offtopic

if you care for donations in your server checkout denart-designs, there are alot of scammers out there who sell substitudes of those panels

5 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

+ with such machine you can run a server for about 500 players with a medium european internet speed from home

when you hear today somebody giving 100euro for dedicated server per month in 2023 is the equivalent example of buying an RTX 4090 TI to play tetris and pacman.

offtopic

if you care for donations in your server checkout denart-designs, there are alot of scammers out there who sell substitudes of those panels

I dont think he asks to host server rather to play lineage 2 with maximum graphics 

• Thanks 1