[Tool][HOT!!!] MySQL Password Cracker for L2J Servers

Stealth

I still don't get what does program properly do, I don't know anything about MySQL attacking. Please, try to be honest and explain me a bit more about this! Like what does this exactly do and what is the profit of using it?

-- Thanks.

My opinion, It will crack the password of database with default user, for example: root,admin,administator... (if not, it doesn't work) by guessing pass (that how the wordlist are here).

Just inter your login ip (= MySQL ip), then, username is "root" (or "admin"), then insert wordlist and run, if you got luck, you will get the password after 1 hour. So, use Navicat (or any soft for control MySQl) for connect to database, u can change any thing :)

I hope that will help you. And sorry about my bad Eng :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just for everybody's sake... dont try this tool unless you are willing to accept the fact that you may do jail time :P... depending where your from. And you can easily find wordlists all over the web.

What do you mean? Real life jail? oO

And guys, about the proxy switch, try to download "Hide My IP" program.

There's an option where you can change your IP every X minutes.

Stealth thanks for share, I'm trying right now.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

i cant get it work.always im disconnected.

i have the same problem.  open the program. i put the server ip. i put the name: root( i know that it is root) and i wait 1 hour and nothing happens