[Tool][HOT!!!] MySQL Password Cracker for L2J Servers

Stealth

With my other account i have 250 posts and i see v1.1 but i didnt tested it if any1 test it post here a server and the server`s ip.Ty

It works i have tested it before releasing it.Anyway i will create a pro version (v1.2 will be released in a couple of days) which will be a lot faster and add a log file for the found passwords , although it gives you a messagebox that tells you what the found password is and then you can login to that server by navicat using username and password and do whatever you want with the database. Have Fun! :)

stealth your share is awesome but i have 1 question

because i play in l2 mafia i tried this before i put the ip code and the username but nothing happened it showed me something  above the password that "15:11:43->[Loaded Username ..15:11:43->[Attacking Target {85.14.219.91 }] but i w8 a lot of time and nothing happened i do something false or you program doesn't work  ? :P i mean cannot attack on mafia's database

stealth your share is awesome but i have 1 question

because i play in l2 mafia i tried this before i put the ip code and the username but nothing happened it showed me something  above the password that "15:11:43->[Loaded Username ..15:11:43->[Attacking Target {85.14.219.91 }] but i w8 a lot of time and nothing happened i do something false or you program doesn't work  ? :P i mean cannot attack on mafia's database

First of all, l2mafia's MySQL server's IP is 66.79.167.60 which you can get by pinging la2mafia.no-ip.biz

And secondly, the MySQL server is blocking every single connection but some specified.

If anyone need wordlist its here:

http://www.theargon.com/achilles/wordlists/theargonlists/ here is 245MB and 2GB word lists.

Then you download the wordlist in winrar change .lst to .txt and then extract it. :)

VERY nice! But, In new version, can u make an option like "Switch Proxy" ? Example, In x times, it' will switch to another proxy automatic (get prxoy in text list),

Sorry about my bad Eng.

I still don't get what does program properly do, I don't know anything about MySQL attacking. Please, try to be honest and explain me a bit more about this! Like what does this exactly do and what is the profit of using it?

-- Thanks.

ok one question, even if i get the password what should i do after that?

tks

just open navicat and connect using the pass to the data base once u are conected to the database you can do whatever you want from making gm to take even the admins privs ;p the server is just yours :D

more infos about navicat you can find if you use search also you can find links in every guide that tells you how to make a server.

btw i can't even open the prog ... its says error ... and it don't say what the error is ...

just for everybody's sake... dont try this tool unless you are willing to accept the fact that you may do jail time :P... depending where your from. And you can easily find wordlists all over the web.