Colorfully buffs debufs information

Kuteako

Hi.

I'm trying to change systemmsg to show me landed and resisted debufs /buffs but can't find the line of it someone can tell me whiche exactly it is ? I found only ss1 resisted your fear xxx but seems crazy if i have to put all extra lines manually for every debuff 

I want have information on screen about war kills /dead from war 

Like clan member (name ) killed war 

And your clan mate (name of clan mate )died from war 

Is there something like that ?

I have to use with h5 systemmsg 

Moved to the right section, please check before make a request or topic, is not right, for helps next time post 

[Request] Client Dev Help

19 hours ago, Kuteako said:

Hi.

I'm trying to change systemmsg to show me landed and resisted debufs /buffs but can't find the line of it someone can tell me whiche exactly it is ? I found only ss1 resisted your fear xxx but seems crazy if i have to put all extra lines manually for every debuff 

I want have information on screen about war kills /dead from war 

Like clan member (name ) killed war 

And your clan mate (name of clan mate )died from war 

Is there something like that ?

I have to use with h5 systemmsg 

Sadly, yes, you do have to add each line separately. Been experimenting with that. You'll need to do some server sided work if you want different colors for each thing, unless you wanna get into editing your interface, which might be a bit difficult if you're not experienced.
here's an example of what i mean, and here are the lines we're using for that:

6528    1    a,$s1\n$s2\0    0    FF    C9    6F    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,none\0
6529    1    a,$s1\n$s2\n$s3\0    0    FF    C9    6F    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,none\0
6530    1    a,$s1\n$s2\n$s3\n$s4\0    0    FF    C9    6F    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,none\0
6531    1    a,$s1\n$s2\n$s3\n$s4\n$s5\0    0    FF    C9    6F    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,none\0

unknown.png

3 hours ago, 911reg said:

Sadly, yes, you do have to add each line separately. Been experimenting with that. You'll need to do some server sided work if you want different colors for each thing, unless you wanna get into editing your interface, which might be a bit difficult if you're not experienced.
here's an example of what i mean, and here are the lines we're using for that:

6528    1    a,$s1\n$s2\0    0    FF    C9    6F    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,none\0
6529    1    a,$s1\n$s2\n$s3\0    0    FF    C9    6F    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,none\0
6530    1    a,$s1\n$s2\n$s3\n$s4\0    0    FF    C9    6F    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,none\0
6531    1    a,$s1\n$s2\n$s3\n$s4\n$s5\0    0    FF    C9    6F    FF    a,    a,    0    0    0    0    0    a,    a,none\0

unknown.png

Och so that's would be too hard and too much to do , i didn't see any information in file about "enemy"resisted your debuff etc ,

+ If i have to put every buff and debuff separately it would get months 😄

Maybe can I copy the prepared lanes from another systemmsg (for classic client ) would it work or i had to change way more than only lanes in that one file?

Ok thanks !

1 minute ago, Kuteako said:

Och so that's would be too hard and too much to do , i didn't see any information in file about "enemy"resisted your debuff etc ,

+ If i have to put every buff and debuff separately it would get months 😄

Maybe can I copy the prepared lanes from another systemmsg (for classic client ) would it work or i had to change way more than only lanes in that one file?

Ok thanks !

As far as I know you'd have to do some server sided work either way. So it's not something you can do if you don't have access to the source of your server. Unless, again, you do some kind of workaround on your interface, which is not worth it imo.

Okey... Thanks a lot man ! 

I will leave it with these info which i changed already is enough . I will wait than till my server will get classic client there should be more informations (and i have already systemmsg for that client )

• Upvote 1