Fake and False Java developer Rationale

Edvard

Kara(Rationale) has had positive feedback here as well. I think if a member is BANNED, then a reason should be added. So, if a member is reading old posts/topics by Kara, his profile will say BANNED like now, but under the word BANNED say SCAMMER. Or just delete all posts/topics created by a member that gets BANNED.

33 minutes ago, melron said:

Shouldn't we had to read Rationale's side of those reports?

his dog died, he is in deep depression healing in a monastery.

Edited by BruT

17 minutes ago, BruT said:

This topic doesn't have Kara response.

From what I heard he mass-called all his clients on Discord and started cursing them badly and making threats for lawyers and shit. Who would have thought @xdem was right about him all this time 😄

Edited by An4rchy

25 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

This topic doesn't have Kara response.

From what I heard he mass-called all his clients on Discord and started cursing them badly and making threats for lawyers and shit. Who would have thought @xdem was right about him all this time 😄

do you need a response of a proven serial scammer? wasnt he banned for scamming the last time and the previous times too? i have atleast 10 contacts in my skype and discord who got scammed by him

Edited by BruT

Ok that's enough! this story with banned member it's out of control.... There's no point to discuss any further for him while he's banned from the community.... that's my own opinion anyway.... Everyone expected from him to act like this and which would be his result of that chaos arround maxcheaters®