Jump to content
  • 0

Raid bosses


DaVeOn
 Share

Question

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, DaVeOn said:

Hi to all OWNERS how can i add to raid bosses day respawn? e.g how i can do to anakim or lilith or any raidboss respawn every monday to friday? I use FROZEN pack 

Sorry for my bad english

 

gameserver\config\head\boss you can check this , or you can make changes at navicat raidboss_spawnlist

or you can make your own custom new id for example '1111' name anakim .

 

25286    25286    Anakim    0    Raid Boss    0    Monster2.anakim    15,5    29    80    female    L2RaidBoss    40    1639146    3793    842,52    9,81    60    57    73    76    70    80    2374400    1196456    10404    4615    15367    1874    278    0    3819    0    0    0    72    324        0    0    12    FULL_PARTY

 

if you have any problem about l2raidboss you can make it l2npc . 

 

For example //spawn name 1 3600 (seconds)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 10/4/2022 at 9:28 PM, DaVeOn said:

Hi to all OWNERS how can i add to raid bosses day respawn? e.g how i can do to anakim or lilith or any raidboss respawn every monday to friday? I use FROZEN pack 

Sorry for my bad english

 

Use cron.
- Add cron to code.
- Add new respawn time method
- If the raid bosses are in the database, add a varchar column to set the time for the boss we need, of course, if the column is null, use the default respawn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
20 hours ago, Psygrammator said:

Use cron.
- Add cron to code.
- Add new respawn time method
- If the raid bosses are in the database, add a varchar column to set the time for the boss we need, of course, if the column is null, use the default respawn.

although it is good solution i dont recommend using null values use 0 or 1 instead

Edited by Nightw0lf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

although it is good solution i dont recommend using null values use 0 or 1 instead

Why not? 
The main thing is to understand what you are doing and how it will work.


If null - use the default respawn.
If there is cron - use the system we added.

 

In general, your thoughts also have a place to be. The author of the topic will decide what to do with this data.

Edited by Psygrammator
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock