topzone in 2022 funny scammer admin

L2Etina

Hello guys, if you try to add a server in topzone in 2022 it will costs you 100 euro every month.

Back in 2021 when i opened my server i used this website and i had very low traffic from it.

Now in 2022 i decided to give this guy 1 more chance and test out his site, after i paid 100 euro to be added again this gipsy admin asked me for 400 euro more

check the conversation for yourselves.

image.thumb.png.839afb86e723156a14eda8ea7064b0e7.png

And now i will paste google analytics from my 2021 server so you can see how much traffic i had from this scam website :

image.thumb.png.730263c7d627a6295352e3a821c8b3d9.png

So if you are a server owner and think to buy any traffic in this scam website think again.

Edited by Vision
  • Thanks 2

It's been known about topzone what he does idk why would you give a second chance to such a gipsy person who his life is only sitting on computer and waiting to get money his topsite is dead none visits

• Upvote 1

L2Topzone, Xzone is a Romanian Owner, He approves servers that he likes and not all servers that request to be listed there.... Also He do care for donations.... So Whoever gonna add his server into l2topzone, must think it twice before gonna do that..... I Would made advertisement with payment through facebook instead of spending my cash into topsite that owner approves only specific servers.... NEVER AGAIN!

When i saw 100 euro price to be added i said its too much but i said fuck it lets give it a chance and after i sent the money this gipsy asked for 400 euros more. So avoid this trash at any cost! His website not even bringing any traffic at all.

2 hours ago, L2Etina said:

When i saw 100 euro price to be added i said its too much but i said fuck it lets give it a chance and after i sent the money this gipsy asked for 400 euros more. So avoid this trash at any cost! His website not even bringing any traffic at all.

He used to sell advertisement spots so expensive, Like i said he cares only for donations, he doesn't care for list requests, also his forum has to be updated since the time that l2topzone has been created... Imagine how backwards is that guy and i still wonder why everyone choose his topsite to be listed tho... for real....

46 minutes ago, Red-Hair-Shanks said:

topzone is the worst site ever.

Whatever you're gonna do, that guy will never change his mind / brain.... he will stay like it is now.... So even if we're complaining in mxc things will never gonna be changed.... only IF the site is gonna have a new ownership as a replacement of him.....

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

L2Topzone has a lower traffic ranking than every other website!
We spent over 160 Euro for listing server and banner and we've got only 4 download conversions!  Proof: https://prnt.sc/YeJudEKFov1m