Using Interlude system without modification

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if it's possible to use Interlude client System folder without modifications for my home/private server?

I don't want to modify standard gameplay and I can change IP in hosts if necessary.

If that is not realistic please describe why and give me some ideas/links on how I can minimally modify client to use it "as is" (maybe some GG killers, etc).

P.S. I tried to copy core.dll, engine.dll, nwindow.dll  from the shared/modified system folders (from this forum) but it didn't help as client cannot start for some reason (sometimes without error).

Thanks

The question is - what is the minimum of files I have to modify/copy from the system you've shared above to the EU OFF Interlude client to make it work without a full system replacement?

Edited by sember

9 hours ago, sember said:

The question is - what is the minimum of files I have to modify/copy from the system you've shared above to the EU OFF Interlude client to make it work without a full system replacement?

[Europe] Code=eu there is a current in the system 2 generation

you are using the old type of the first generation

interlude only [English]Code=e  if this is the original system 
for replacement, it is usually enough to replace l2.exe + l2.ini + all dat files
it's good to know programming and reverse engineering skills - I can make any system patch even on the original one with minimal changes
if you have not coped with something, write to me by contacts
REVERSECODE-TEAM
creating custom patches for your project
unreal scripts , reverse enginering , game client modifications
discord - AlisaCodeDragon#6756

• 2 weeks later...

for replacement, it is usually enough to replace l2.exe + l2.ini + all dat files

Why do I need to replace *dat files if I need the original game?

Could you please help me figure out what I should replace except server IP to use this original system on win 10?

Here is a link to system: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jf66X35nq2LUwPOAgoBmr-5vOeBqbFw8/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, sember said:

Why do I need to replace *dat files if I need the original game?

Could you please help me figure out what I should replace except server IP to use this original system on win 10?

Here is a link to system: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jf66X35nq2LUwPOAgoBmr-5vOeBqbFw8/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance

Hi buddy. She has already shared with you a system that supports Win10. I believe it is retail enough.

On 7/7/2022 at 8:57 PM, AlisaCodeDragon said:

spacer.png

to use with the original client, you can change the address to an external one in L2.ini

( l2.ini - ServerAddr=127.0.0.1 )

Edited by Trance
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hey there,

Is anyone else can help to figure out how to use "original" untouched Interlude system (making minimal change) to use on private server? Thanks

4 hours ago, sember said:

Hey there,

Is anyone else can help to figure out how to use "original" untouched Interlude system (making minimal change) to use on private server? Thanks

You already got all the answers you needed, so out of curiosity, why do you want to use "original, untouched" files? patched systems have literally the same functionality