Obfuscator .u [interface etc.]

Hello everyone, I think many are looking for a similar tool to protect their work on unrealistic scripts.
Essence: this software changes the original names of functions. Thus, the person who is going to steal your files will either have to restore the code after decompiling, or delete them.

If you are from Russia and cannot download. You need to enable VPN.

spacer.pngspacer.png

This is the hidden content, please

All successful discoveries. And peace over your head!

Edited by Psygrammator
  • Like 4

Nice share

People who pm premium members for download link will be punished if you want to download something like that simply get premium status like others do

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

lol I remember when ask for that you you sell that or another guy I left and found in the net, now you will share 😄 thats funny and thanks for that, anyway I got that before in a old forum ut99 and others too with great guide to understading the difference between stripping and obfuscation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CriticalError said:

lol I remember when ask for that you you sell that or another guy I left and found in the net, now you will share 😄 thats funny and thanks for that, anyway I got that before in a old forum ut99 and others too with great guide to understading the difference between stripping and obfuscation.

Many have asked for such a program. There are people who sell.
The most important thing here is the approach and tactics, the creation of a kind of puzzle for someone who tries to steal your files.

Stripping является методом обфускации, правда что зная метод, просто восстановить исходный файл, вопрос времени и цены за это время 🙂

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...