Buy Lineage2 Rights

I would like to know if anyone has any information.

So I am interested to buy L2 rights from NCSOFT so that I can make my own server and tweak client in legal way. I tried contacting NCSOFT got no response. Anyone got info regarding this? How to get in ttouch with ncsoft, price etc. Any information welcome.

4 hours ago, CorkyDork said:

I would like to know if anyone has any information.

So I am interested to buy L2 rights from NCSOFT so that I can make my own server and tweak client in legal way. I tried contacting NCSOFT got no response. Anyone got info regarding this? How to get in ttouch with ncsoft, price etc. Any information welcome.

You sent a message to ncsoft regarding this? Ok see you in next life as you might pass this one behind bars! I hope you have java files.to show a decent gpu license or else..fuck

way is simple...
1. You need to contact NCSoft.

2. You need to MEET NCSOFT WITH YOUR ROADMAP.

3. You need to release (spend) your million$$$$$ Roadmap.
4. ahh... yes... but first you need to "rebuy copyrights" in your country. 
4.1 You need to pay $$$$$$$$$ to "contract holders" in your country. Like Enad Global 7AB ("EG7") did with Innova systems (Innova LLC). they are Deal on 110 mil of Euro ( more then 1 mil per 1% , not so much.. agree).
5. now time to relax and njoy your happy life 😄

Edited by Ehoq
  • Like 1

Adding to what the person said above.

- Create a company and have capital $$$
- Sign in with lawyers $$$

It's all very bureaucratic.

And there's more, to make the changes you want, you'll still have to contact the Korean or Chinese team, whatever.

To maybe accept your changes you want, because practically all official servers follow their updates and make few changes

The money you will spend on this, it is easier to do a private, hire people who know how to handle the client, you will spend MUCH LESS.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not kidding.l am serious.But your offer is too low.

33 minutes ago, Seamless said:

I offer 1000 euro. Please pm  me. Seriously whats wrong with this forum. 

l am not kidding.l am serious.But your offer is too low.