auto target the player when it attacks me

FeeLings

Question

When a Player attack me, the Character auto target it.
Can it be disabled so it doesn't auto target it?

What i want is it to work like with skills. When you use skills you don't auto target player, but if it is default physical attack you do.

Is it a way to change it?

41 minutes ago, Amenadiel said:

if is java it should be either l2character or L2AttackableAI not sure if its l2off then its via the extender 

its java aCis

What exactly i need to change or add?

I tried to make some changes with setTarget but it doesn't work.

On 4/26/2022 at 6:41 PM, Amenadiel said:

Its not set, propably is get but give me contact details i can have a look

https://prnt.sc/_yUpIT8f69eP

I'm not sure i did understand what you want to do , but i guess when you use a skill on a player and that player has no target , you want that player who is attacked to get and set the target to the player who is attacking him?

search in creature for    private void beginCast(L2Skill skill, boolean simultaneously, Creature target, WorldObject[] targets)

----

----

if (this instanceof Playable)
        {
            // Send a system message USE_S1 to the L2Character
            if (this instanceof Player && skill.getId() != 1312)
            {
                SystemMessage sm = SystemMessage.getSystemMessage(SystemMessageId.USE_S1);
                sm.addSkillName(skill);
                sendPacket(sm);
            }

+        if(this instanceof Player && this.getActingPlayer().getTarget() instanceof Player && this.getActingPlayer().getTarget().getActingPlayer().getTarget() == null)

+              this.getActingPlayer().getTarget().getActingPlayer().setTarget(this);

you can also set some checks if classid = cardinal  or same party to not set target

Edited by arm4729

3 hours ago, arm4729 said:

I'm not sure i did understand what you want to do , but i guess when you use a skill on a player and that player has no target , you want that player who is attacked to get and set the target to the player who is attacking him?

search in creature for    private void beginCast(L2Skill skill, boolean simultaneously, Creature target, WorldObject[] targets)

----

----

if (this instanceof Playable)
        {
            // Send a system message USE_S1 to the L2Character
            if (this instanceof Player && skill.getId() != 1312)
            {
                SystemMessage sm = SystemMessage.getSystemMessage(SystemMessageId.USE_S1);
                sm.addSkillName(skill);
                sendPacket(sm);
            }

+        if(this instanceof Player && this.getActingPlayer().getTarget() instanceof Player && this.getActingPlayer().getTarget().getActingPlayer().getTarget() == null)

+              this.getActingPlayer().getTarget().getActingPlayer().setTarget(this);

you can also set some checks if classid = cardinal  or same party to not set target

No .. he say like skills 

Currently when attacker attack at target .. target with target null .. he target attacker ... and we ask both the same .. 

Don't auto target attacker if target is null and if target the attacker don't remove the target each time that attacker attack ...

Complicated example I know xd

L2pride have such method but I can't adapt it for l2jmobius 

6 hours ago, Amenadiel said:

i helped gsl the method is on l2character but we need a way to set that to get a return or something , cause if you edit it , it works but the player makes no damage

i dont really understand what you want maybe you can make a video , or show the files in wich "works" but nomake dmg

4 hours ago, arm4729 said:

i dont really understand what you want maybe you can make a video , or show the files in wich "works" but nomake dmg

Check Creature.java onHitTarget, you will understand what it does