Crypto Wallet Phising Website

Like the title says, i am selling a Crypto Wallet Phishing Website.

Keep in mind that i am selling it only 5 times, which means only 5 customers will get it after the payment. After that, the files will be removed from my machine.

[ How it is working ]

- First of all, you need a webhosting

- Place the files into Public_HTML

- Ofc, you need a domain too.

- Send the link for the target. In the first phase, he should "verify" he's wallet

- When he press on his wallet icon, one error will appear for him, and he needs to log in manually

- In order to "verify" the wallet, he must put the secret phrase

- When he did that, instantly you will receive a email with all informations , such as wallet type ( Metamask, Trust Wallet, etc ) , IP , Phrase, everything.

- Then, you will be able to connect into his wallet, and move the money from there, to you wallet

- The price for the website, is 250 Euro.

- Discord : Clone#8928

[ MENTION ] 

I am not here to waste my time, so if you think i'm a scammer or something, please, just do not DM me, and do not waste my time. I'm working on different things. But if you really want to buy something from my services, feel free to DM me with your service. I am not messing around with kids which thinks i am a scammer or something. I'm offering premium and fast services.

Wish you all the best,

Clone

Edited by Clone

From the bottom of my heart and all people that work hard for their money: Fuck you. I hope you sell 0 copies and die a slow agonizing death. Not a threat, just something I wish upon you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, niggafgt said:

From the bottom of my heart and all people that work hard for their money: Fuck you. I hope you sell 0 copies and die a slow agonizing death. Not a threat, just something I wish upon you.

People are looking forward for this kind of things. Im doing just my job. Just be carefull and do not click on wrong links.

10 minutes ago, niggafgt said:

Also, when you create a wallet, the app is telling you "do not share the phrase key" . It is not my fault, or the scammer fault, if you're fool enough to put the infos there.

2 hours ago, Clone said:

Like the title says, i am selling a Crypto Wallet Phishing Website.

Keep in mind that i am selling it only 5 times, which means only 5 customers will get it after the payment. After that, the files will be removed from my machine.

[ How it is working ]

- First of all, you need a webhosting

- Place the files into Public_HTML

- Ofc, you need a domain too.

- Send the link for the target. In the first phase, he should "verify" he's wallet

- When he press on his wallet icon, one error will appear for him, and he needs to log in manually

- In order to "verify" the wallet, he must put the secret phrase

- When he did that, instantly you will receive a email with all informations , such as wallet type ( Metamask, Trust Wallet, etc ) , IP , Phrase, everything.

- Then, you will be able to connect into his wallet, and move the money from there, to you wallet

- The price for the website, is 250 Euro.

- Discord : Clone#8928

[ MENTION ] 

I am not here to waste my time, so if you think i'm a scammer or something, please, just do not DM me, and do not waste my time. I'm working on different things. But if you really want to buy something from my services, feel free to DM me with your service. I am not messing around with kids which thinks i am a scammer or something. I'm offering premium and fast services.

Wish you all the best,

Clone

[UPDATE] 3 Websites remaining. 2 has been sold.

On 4/18/2022 at 7:04 PM, Clone said:

People are looking forward for this kind of things. Im doing just my job. Just be carefull and do not click on wrong links.

Also, when you create a wallet, the app is telling you "do not share the phrase key" . It is not my fault, or the scammer fault, if you're fool enough to put the infos there.

[UPDATE] 3 Websites remaining. 2 has been sold.

Give me proofs that you already sold 2 websites else by tonight you will be banned from this forum you have my word. I give you 2 hours to post photos of Paypal  payments and contacts of people who received your site. 

On 4/19/2022 at 7:52 PM, Kara said:

Give me proofs that you already sold 2 websites else by tonight you will be banned from this forum you have my word. I give you 2 hours to post photos of Paypal  payments and contacts of people who received your site. 

Not gonna happen for sure

Playing with fire. A friend of mine got in real trouble for selling facebook account phising, back when 2FA wasn't a thing.

I think you're just a troll tho.

• 4 weeks later...

Why did you decide to sell it? I purchased a similar website with a crypto wallet one year ago. Unfortunately, it was a torment to get rid of it. The reason was the collapse of bitcoin prices. I fell into debt at that time. Now I deposit crypto into real estate wallets. Btw, bitcoin has established itself as a reliable repository of digital assets despite disadvantages and problems. Do you consider investing in it as the main source of earnings? It would be interesting to know the level of user trust.

Edited by Spleksi