⚜ Custom UPDATER / LAUNCHER ⚜

5 hours ago, wantedgaming said:

Would you be able to make a custom login for Lineage Remaster? I know it's not Lineage 2, but the same company name so I'd thought I ask.  

What do You mean by "custom login"? Custom login lobby? Or do You mean custom login system from updater - where players log in inside updater.exe? I don't truly understand Your question.
But if You mean custom login from updater - probably yes.
If You mean custom lobby - no, there are other more skilled ppl out there, for example @AsukiBest Client Dev out there.
Take care

15 hours ago, Ave said:

What do You mean by "custom login"? Custom login lobby? Or do You mean custom login system from updater - where players log in inside updater.exe? I don't truly understand Your question.
But if You mean custom login from updater - probably yes.
If You mean custom lobby - no, there are other more skilled ppl out there, for example @AsukiBest Client Dev out there.
Take care

Honestly, I don't know much about it, but the way lineage 1 remaster works is very similar to the way Lineage 2 works in how to connect to the server via game launcher.  

I am not much of a coder, but just basically translating the text/client files of lineage remaster.  I have a connector that let's me connect via local machine, but can not via remote location.  

Via local connecter, I double-click the launcher, it ask for user/pass.  Logins and then starts the client.  I believe it uses Lin.bin file to start the client.  

I hope this makes sense, as I really am not a coder.  I don't really need a custom lobby, just the game to login and start playing at a remote location.

Edited by wantedgaming
added details

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, dojo888 said:

bro you havent answered me for 3days

2 days to be exact - since 1st of november, because I wasn't at home. It was a haliday.
Don't everthink it. I will send Your updater in couple hours and I will talk to You at Discord.

38 minutes ago, Ave said:

BUMP (since bump button is missing)

Are, you sure bump button is missing?