Dumanist Scammer.

Dwalliams

I worked with dunanist a lot, latwly we had some misscommunications and bad fixes but after discussion they got solved, truth is i know this guy he indeed begs for fix! 

Now long story short

This guy is l2wise he made a big harm to my server and my discord by spamming for his server in game and in my project, he was insulting me to everyone even dumanist! Despite all of this i helped them correct some stuff, now on topic.. both of them are right.. but i do not think dumanist scammed.. i think he can find a little time to correct some parts.. but about crashes i saw also the error and os resources.. as the guy uses a shit vps with 16gb ram but as u know the 16 is fake since is a vps... 

34 minutes ago, splicho said:

Why do you think having a 16GB RAM vps is fake? You can of course have 16GB rams in a vps.

That host that they host the server isnt a really pro one, i was also on a host called viasky and i rent 16 and i was crashing, changed to a new with 12gb   dedicated and it was ok, l2off is weird regarding rams everyone knows that, if it was l2j it would be fine

That's bullshit. The server is crushing because of sub class bug. Nobody knows how to fix it. I paid dumanist for it not guytis not amena not everyone commenting here. He said he can fix it. Did he? Absolutely not. My vps? So what? Have opened a full c6 server without crushes. What the hell a VPS have to do with errors in sub class? No idea. Keep defending him, no problem , just know that this guy gives zero fucks about you/your server and you must beg him to fix something he should have done on day 1. However amena, aren't you the guy who told me to report him? Xd

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Dwalliams said:

That's bullshit. The server is crushing because of sub class bug. Nobody knows how to fix it. I paid dumanist for it not guytis not amena not everyone commenting here. He said he can fix it. Did he? Absolutely not. My vps? So what? Have opened a full c6 server without crushes. What the hell a VPS have to do with errors in sub class? No idea. Keep defending him, no problem , just know that this guy gives zero fucks about you/your server and you must beg him to fix something he should have done on day 1. However amena, aren't you the guy who told me to report him? Xd

yes i did tell you to report him , since you got scam as you said, i also told you to provide proofs aswell, he did shit job to me too and he knows that, not saying he is clean

also his error is Superlag 

sometimes superlag is from resources 

Deadlock and Super-lag? - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

Edited by Amenadiel

i know dumanist for a very long time and also being a turkish person he can explain stuff to me way too clear. like even u guys breaking scripts like total noobs and want him to fix that every single time 😄 me, personally wouldnt waste my time on a stuff that u broke but he does. it doesnt matter how much u paid for.

but here i am with an example. at the beginning they asking for a pvp title color and dumanist asking, making sure if its title color for several times. turns out it was name color instead title, asking him to switch it to name color without any payments. he was like give me name color codes or give me the source 😄 and he threatened him if u dont give me source i will make a topic on mxc about u being a scammer 😄 even tho i told him to dont send that code, he did send already. so thats how this guy's wording.